Daily "i'm fat" reminders

When I went to the office for the first time in over a month today and I had to wear a dress as my shirt because nothing else fit šŸ™ˆ. Can only imagine what people thought.
1 day

Bellies touching

I used to think contrast was pretty damn sexy (me being the soft doughy one and him being the toned and tight one), but after reading these comments and getting turned on I can totally see how two fat bellies squishing up against each other would be extremely hot.
1 month

Dates with feedeeā€™s

Oh, yes please. This sounds amazing.
5 months

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Nope šŸ˜”

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yep

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Sadly no

4. Stolen food because I'm just a piggy
Nope

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes, ironically it was years ago and I was T least 60lbs lighter lol

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
no

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Not by much

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yes, mostly zippers. I think my lower bellly puts too much strain on them, they arenā€™t designed to hold that in lol

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No. Not yet anyway

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
Nooo

11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes

12. Ate until I threw up
No

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Not so stuck I couldnā€™t get myself unstuck lol

14. Posted nudes of myself online
Not publicly

15. Been fed online
No

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
No šŸ˜­

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes, absentmindedly lol

19. Been called a pig
Not IRL

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No, would be into that tho šŸ¤Ø

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Nope
6 months

When two food deliveries arrive

Lol!! I thought I was the only one who did this. Sometimes you just want food from different places! More often than not though itā€™s because I want a giant meal and a giant dessert and you often canā€™t get both at the same place.
7 months

When two food deliveries arrive

Lol!! I thought I was the only one who did this. Sometimes you just want food from different places! More often than not though itā€™s because I want a giant meal and a giant dessert and you often canā€™t get both at the same place.
7 months

Can't stop getting fatter

I feel like I gain weight just breathing air lol. If I donā€™t think about what Iā€™m eating I can easily put on 10lbs, which might not sound like much but it certainly adds up over time
10 months

Plus size dating apps

Hey!

Has anyone on here had any luck with dating apps specifically for plus sized individuals? I recently just signed up for WooPlus, but Iā€™m not sure what to expect. I also have FB dating but prefer to find something more specific to plus size men and women because 1) I might actually meet someone who is into what Iā€™m into and 2) I dread the ā€œoh your bigger than I thoughtā€ dates through a ā€œregularā€ dating platform.

Basically Iā€™m hoping to find success stories and / or other apps to join.

Looking forward to hearing responses !
2 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I think Iā€™m a solid 6. Maybe a 7? So probably should go with 6.5 lol
2 years

Fattest of your friends/family

Oooh Iā€™m definitely the fattest of my family and friends. Iā€™m the fattest and the shortest šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m almost certain Nobody in my family / friends list is over 200lbs. I must out weigh everyone by at least 60lbs.

Iā€™m rubbing my belly after typing this and i honestly donā€™t mind being the fattest. My belly is nice and smooth and soft and cuddly. Canā€™t imagine NOT having a belly
3 years
12   loading