Do people have intox fetishes as well?

Yup. Been into intox and feederism since well...as long as I can remember
3 months

Cars for 400lb plus

Lynne841:
In only have a tiny bit of experience with this at just 270 but my Ford Ranger is getting to be a tight squeeze. My everyday driver is now a Subaru and much preferable to climbing out of a tiny 4 cylinder Civic. Although the emergency brake digs into my leg a little from dumb position on console that would otherwise be perfect.

Test drove a Ford escape, hard no before even leaving the lot. The console is raised up 2 inches beside the seat, and the window controls on door have no reason to stick out quite that far. Even well under 300 I felt squished and my hips jammed between... I'm not very bottom heavy.
I've heard that Fusions and most Honda are fairly roomy for sedans.

The GF drove my extended cab ranger well into the 400s, just had to put blocks on the pedals since she had to have the seat all the way back. We went to the junkyard and tested out a bunch of stuff. The tenth generation F150 (97-03) was the most roomy for her. She's now over 500 and still manages to fit, albeit with the same pedal trick from the danger ranger
1 year

Does anyone love wearing outgrown clothes in public ?

User14244360:
I was wearing one of my biggest tshirts grocery shopping recently and realized every time I went to grab something off the shelf my tummy was exposed and the shirt kept rolling up no matter how many times I pulled it down.

Honestly, I've always found the "peekaboo" belly look to be particularly adorable
1 year

Getting fatter

Cat Lady:
Any advice for getting huge? I want to get really big 😊

I've had good luck feeding feedees home made shakes to help fatten up. Tons of calories and fairly easy to drink. I swear there is a recipe on here somewhere, but I usually just mixed heavy cream and ice cream in a blender. Works great
6 years

Legs, thighs, and butts

wishwould wrote:
i would so much like to see my belly growing, having big arms and a double chin...I love look at oversize cloths, I am addicted but I just don't dare...although I am a bit chubbier now but my man already starts to complain sometimes
I agree with Julian, if your man really loves you he will understand your wishes and be accepting of you for who you are and what you want. If not then I'm sure that someone else will love you for who you are and will enjoy your fetish as much as you do.
11 years