Dear ladies of ff

Enas:
Patriarchy (systematized) is still not the entier problem. It's definitely on a deeper level than the end results, but i think this goes even deeper. For starters a lot of the jobs today are overworking their workers. And when a father returns from work overworked, he might not exactly have the energy left to also be a decent parent. Same with mothers that work on these kind of jobs.
And then there is school! Which is either public, or it's a business that looks to earn money. And in the context of our current socioeconomic system, these businesses that we put our children in, are trying to maximize profits. This always leads down to a worse quality of education. And the educational system, no matter the lessons, is an institution initially designed to produce efficient workers. Not decent human beings!
Im telling you the roots go really deep!

I think I get what what you're saying. Capitalism has become soo efficient at exploiting workers (us) that we might find ourselves contemplating doing some mighty underhanded stuff just to avoid...y'know....dying. Or loosing the house or medical coverage.

That certainly isn't patriarchy...and you can't just call it out to make it all better unfortunately.
1 year

Dear ladies of ff

AaronM:
Well, as you said: the guys are the perpetrators and the patriarchy is the system that allows it happen for the most part. Perhaps you should address them instead of the ladies?

Not sure what women can do about it other than learn a very high level of Kung fu...

Munchies:
Honestly? There's only so much. The sad truth is that no matter what we do or say, most men will not listen until another man says something.

Also, patriarchy is not just a case of gross men being gross. It's also systematized as well. So even if we somehow got every man on FF not to be gross towards women, it wouldn't solve the problem entirely. However, it would help immensely. The more allies we women have, the better.

I forgot to say that! Yes, men must call out their fellows when they're gross. Absolutely!

That's what I meant by addressing the men, but I wasn't clear, my bad.
1 year

Site verification

Okay, I got it! I need to add text in the about me part.

I knew it would be embarrassingly obvious!

Still curious why you don't see the dating bit. Do I need to the unlock social side of things, I wonder?
1 year

Site verification

AaronM:
So I'm trying to get verified as well, but I can only seem to get my profile 97% complete.

Can someone please have a look at my profile and see if I'm missing anything?

Maybe the last 3% is just getting verified? If so I already sent a verification photo and I wait a bit.

Thanks in advance!

Munchies:
Looking at your profile, I think I see the problem. You didn't fill out the dating section. It's possible to have your profile 100% complete and not be verified. I know this because I'm not verified and my profile is at 100%.

Is there anything in particular that you can see? I put in zero kids, but it doesn't actually show up if you do that, so that part looks unfilled out. I tried putting in an actual number and saved it, but that didn't help either...
1 year

Dear ladies of ff

Well, as you said: the guys are the perpetrators and the patriarchy is the system that allows it happen for the most part. Perhaps you should address them instead of the ladies?

Not sure what women can do about it other than learn a very high level of Kung fu...
1 year

Site verification

So I'm trying to get verified as well, but I can only seem to get my profile 97% complete.

Can someone please have a look at my profile and see if I'm missing anything?

Maybe the last 3% is just getting verified? If so I already sent a verification photo and I wait a bit.

Thanks in advance!
1 year

Being a feeder

Also listening might be more of a skill than some realize. You wanna connect? Try hearing people out...it can even be fun!
1 year

Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

PhoenixChimera:
Trans, sadly.

Dang!
Read your bio, I hope you can distract yourself with some other hobbies or something. We're here for ya!
1 year

Is there a way to get rid of this fetish?

Well then, you are welcome to stay in the community! 😃
1 year

Is there a way to get rid of this fetish?

Fair point.
It's easy enough for me to lay out why I'm an FA and women in general are just amazing (a preference for sure, but kind of makes sense too)....but feedism? I just don't have an explanation for all the happy thoughts I get about a girl gaining weight. There is just a lot to unpack and it's likely different for everyone.

Also: you look very nice today...may your self love points increase by 3%!

Ooooor something
1 year
1234   loading