Plus size swimwear?

HappyBigBoy:
Dying thread here, as our OP subject has vanished....but for anyone scrolling...what’s a good source for finding bras larger than 46 DDD? My wife’s one decent bra left is about to give way. The wire has poked through the material, as it often does when it’s time for a new one.

Lane bryant just increased their cup sizes. Encourage her to get fitted as a sister size may be better
3 years

Chastity

Bellylover1:
I would like to learn more about this innie cage. I am very into chastity.

This is what I found www.shapeways.com/product/TPCVUJLWU/cherry-keeper-innie
I heard about it via reddit
3 years

Plus size swimwear?

pizzafoodie:
I’m looking for good quality plus size swimwear! I like both one and two piece so either one is good.

Torrid, lane bryant, hot topic all have decent plus size swim wear
3 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
Hi everyone. I'm looking at locking up my partner's d. He's not very well endowed, and when he's flaccid his d turtles into his fat pad. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this?

amazingem:
My fella has the same issue - he is pretty well endowed, but when we tried to play with chastity devices (a cock cage) his FUPA gets in the way.

I don't see any way around the physical limitation/device. I've done some bondage stuff to compensate. smiley

I've looked into it.... turns out there's an innie cage! Also apparently the shoestring method can be helpful? I'll find out more after this weekend hahah
3 years

Chastity

Hi everyone. I'm looking at locking up my partner's d. He's not very well endowed, and when he's flaccid his d turtles into his fat pad. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this?
3 years

Domme looking for

TheMistress:
I'm really into dominatrix and looking to find out more.

Find out more, like what?
4 years

Choose your own adventure

There is a website where you can do choose your own adventure stories.

The only way I can think to do it here is to have everything done and uploaded, then at the bottom of each page, tell them what page to go to next.
4 years

To greet or not to greet that is the question!

I've tried to talk to you about it before, and tried to explain why it made me and others uncomfortable.
I'm hoping that this can be a moment of growth for you, where you can learn to take constructive criticism instead of doubling down on the things that people have problems with.

I don't know who made the report, but I'll buy a drink for whoever did
5 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Also apparently I never answered this thread like I thought I had.
Biggest ones-
The 'traditional' BDSM aesthetic/model, fancy/historical clothes, gender play, some medical play, impact play, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, etc.
It's been fun to read the other responses smiley
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Yaamw2017:
Urtification. Never met anyone else who enjoyed this though so don't get chance to play x

I had to Google that term because I'd never heard it before, but funnily enough, some of my Yorkshire friends on fef were just talking about it. I think it's a UK conspiracy smiley
7 years
12345   loading