Small butt...

i've never complained at any bum to be honest
11 years

Immobile males/extreme obesity

it would actually be fun/wonderful to be fattened by a woman if you ask me smiley
11 years

Extreme fatness for one day?

i've often felt this smiley and i've had a fantasy similar to above about slowly getting bigger through the day, in mine though a bit different in that in mine i'd gain 1cm diameter an hour over a certain amount of days then grow quicker near the end

at the same time it would be really awesome to be sooooo fat that i/you're virtually round like a basketball smiley , in all these fantasies with me the health risks were non existant if only it was the case in real life smiley

i've also fantasised women feeding me and or literally making me really fat
11 years

Good drinks to help gain??

i'm sure there's shakes etc that can help with weight gain, my ex's brother had some ages ago cos he was underweight and it made him fat
11 years

Outta curiosity........

Bonnie Aslan Lion wrote:
I haven't had anyone say mean things to me maybe im not big enough yet smiley

that's the same with me tbh, i used to get jeers and insults quite a lot in year 7/8 but nower days i don't get much insults, i know i'm fat but it doesn't often show
11 years

Does everyone....

i used to have a best friend until we went to different senior schools after we left year 6 we barely spoke. since then i've been certain i've not had any more best friends
11 years

Side effects?

loads of people on youtube and on here (i assume since i'm new on here) have videos of their inflations/stuffinds online. e.g. oncedeli on youtube can inflate to a huge size
11 years
56789   loading