Soft feeding ideas

This thread really is fantastic.

As much as I love the idea of encouraging overeating with belly rubs, I think a good soft feeding scenario involves allll of the rubs.

A deep back massage while eating, slowly up the back and neck, to the head and temples. Melting away the day’s stress, and mellowing the mood to total comfort and relaxation. A little feedist twist would involve the feeder’s hands only working while the feedee is eating. An endless massage fueled by gluttony, slowly turning the feedee into a stuffed, relaxed puddle.
5 months

Audiobooks for feedist fiction

Thanks for the tips! Not sure I want to give Elon another user on Twitter, but I’ll post here as a video 👍
1 year

Audiobooks for feedist fiction

Does anyone know of a good place to host narrated versions of feedist fiction? I just recorded my first self-narrated story and am trying to figure out the best place to put it. Seems like places like DeviantArt, Archive of Our Own, FF, etc are written word only, and aren't ideal for this sort of thing. I'm currently hosting it on tumblr with a soundcloud link, but it just seems a bit convoluted. Any ideas?

Link for the curious: at.tumblr.com/thefeedbackblog/ive-been-listening-to-a-lot-of-audio-books/6i9gi1rv3f1m
1 year

Empathy for your fellow feedists

Admirer63: Don't put politics in feederism, it has nothing to do with it.

Agreed with Munchies, in an ideal world politics and kink would be completely separate. Sadly that's not the case. I see you're French. In America, one political party is fighting to deny people affordable health insurance if they have a pre-existing condition like obesity. I don't think I need to explain why this would be a bad thing for the community. Enjoy your universal health care... not all of us are so lucky.

Spike: Why so much emphasis on feabie for altering the community and not things like mukbang getting popularized on youtube and overall society as a whole altering? (hookup culture for example changed even the ability for me to MEET people , like they wont meet unless sex, so i imagine things like that and society have changed the dynamic)

That's a good point about mukbang, I could see how that would be a gateway drug into feedism. Hookup culture as well, and I imagine that has been even more difficult as someone who is Ace. I'm not Ace, but can totally relate to the difficulty in making IRL friends as a result of cultural shifts online.

YumNom: The issue with tumblr and social media in general is that their not good for challenging views but confirming your bias. This is why social bubbles fragmented us so much. There is also something off when comparing feederism/fat people to minorities.

I'm not comparing feedists to minorities, and feel I'm being taken out of context here. I said that online hate toward disenfranchised groups has increased over the past few years, and that includes fat people and feedists... nothing more. Regarding social media being bad for challenging views and good for confirming bias, I actually completely agree with you here. I just don't know what the alternative is for a small group like us that isn't colocated. I figured I'd give constructive conversation a shot before giving up, and I'm doing it here on FF because I find the forum based structure better for that than endless newsfeeds like Feabie and Tumblr.
1 year

Some respectful feedback from someone who also read the article (I wrote it).

YumNom:
Feedists are in the minority, not fat people.

I’ve found a lot of great thought provoking content on tumblr. Obviously it’s not all good, but what site is? Where do you go to find content if you want to learn and have your views challenged?

Spike:
I’m sorry you didn’t find anything insightful from the article. I’d love to hear your thoughts if you have any, I made sure to ask for feedback given that I only have a single point of view.
1 year

Nameistoolon:
😂 Maybe we're at the point where a good old fashioned throw-down would be the most cathartic solution. Although for the sake of the civilians and skyscrapers, some in-person discourse over dinner could be for the best.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I feel like half of our issues are caused by an increasingly online-only community. It's one of the main reasons I missed in-person meetups over the pandemic... remove the shelter of anonymity for the jerks, and the community feels much more like a real community.

For the inevitable issues that can't be sorted with conversation, there are always milkshake drinking contests to decide the victor...

Munchies:
The problems in this community are not unique this community. Rather, they are endemic to society as a whole.

I fully believe most people in this community are decent people. They aren't perfect (no one is), but they try to treat people the way they want to be treated. Those who are not have biases that they have not critically examined.

To be clear, there isn't any one particular group that's like this. Yes there are some groups who are more ... problematic than others. But anyone can fall prey to this. I have personally encountered a diverse flavor of prejudice actions from a diverse group of people. And when called out on their actions - even respectfully or kindly - double down on things.

No one likes being wrong. And no one likes to know that their worldview on something is flawed. So, for a lot of people, their knee-jerk reaction is to reject that very idea. I can't fault people too much for that. I think most people are like that to some degree. But the problem comes when people refuse to examine things critically - even when it is in their best interests to do so.

All that said, I do have faith that as the world begins to evaluate and reform their world view, things will get better.

Love this… extremely well said. I hope you don’t mind if I quote some of your thoughts the next time I need to break bread with relatives whom I typically disagree with politically.

I guess my (probably naive) hope was that the solidarity we have as members of a niche kink community would help overcome the endemic issues that society faces as a whole. It’s painful to see the same issues pop up here as I see on Facebook and Twitter. Everything you mentioned… discrimination, bias, doubling down, etc. It hurts worse when it comes from your friends, family, and kink community. You just want to scream “we’re better than this!” At the end of the day, I think it comes down to being the change you want to see, and instead of lamenting about the state of things, participating and actively making it better.
1 year

😂 Maybe we're at the point where a good old fashioned throw-down would be the most cathartic solution. Although for the sake of the civilians and skyscrapers, some in-person discourse over dinner could be for the best.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I feel like half of our issues are caused by an increasingly online-only community. It's one of the main reasons I missed in-person meetups over the pandemic... remove the shelter of anonymity for the jerks, and the community feels much more like a real community.

For the inevitable issues that can't be sorted with conversation, there are always milkshake drinking contests to decide the victor...
1 year

Happy new year all! I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I'm curious what the FF community thinks about changes in the feedism community generally over the years. Copied from my feedism blog here: thefeedbackblog.tumblr.com

Intro:

Hang around the feedism community for long enough, and you will inevitably see a melodramatic post from someone yearning for “the good old days of the feedism community”. A time when there was less drama. When interactions were less transactional. When people were generally happier, nicer, and more excited to see fat loving weirdos like themselves on the internet. These posts generally elicit strong responses, ranging from nostalgic agreement to wholehearted dissent, likening said comments to boomers waxing on about America in the 50’s and 60’s. It’s impossible to ignore the divides these comments expose within our community - divides we really can’t afford given the diminutive stature of our kinky safe space. We’re a small group - with similar wants, needs, and desires - and in my humble opinion, we should stick together. In this post, I’m going to try and explain what “the good old days” actually were, and how it was a one-time thing that can’t ever be replicated. I’ll also touch on bigger socioeconomic factors that occurred after the good old days, and how they drove some of the changes we’ve seen in the online community. In the end, what I’m trying to encourage is empathy for each other. Continued here: tumblr.com/thefeedbackblog/702483327131729920/empathy-for-your-fellow-feedists
1 year

So why are you into feederism?

Just want to say that there are some awesome responses and insights here... a lot of stuff I've always thought but haven't been able to put into words. If I ever get asked about this again, I'll be able to rant even more smiley
10 years

So why are you into feederism?

Like reaalllly why, in detail? It's fun to think about, because there are so many awesome aspects about feederism. Here are my thoughts, x-posted from the ol' feederism blog: thefeedbackblog.tumblr.com

In a completely non-sequiter moment, a friend recently asked me “So, why are you into feederism?” I told her I could go on and on and on, and she flatly replied, “Do it.”

So I did. Here’s what I said.

For me, it’s the convergence of three independent things that I enjoy very much. When they’re combined, they become this amazingly addictive thing that allows you to become intimate with someone in a way that nothing else does. It’s taboo, it’s warm, and it’s personal.

Firstly, I think fat women are gorgeous. This is by no means discriminatory against thinner women - they’re definitely attractive too - but heavier women just float my boat. They always have, and they always will. Curves, hips, softness… yup, love it.

In addition to that, I’ve always loved taking care of the people I care about. This is probably dangerously close to bragging, but it’s honestly one of the reasons I love feederism. Thinking about feeding someone, taking care of their every need, and spoiling the crap out of them is immensely satisfying. Seeing them gain weight is the manifestation of all that – they got fat because they’re so happy and well taken care of. I realize this sounds kind of creepy when it’s written out like this, but all it really means is that making other people happy makes me happy. It’s simple:

Food = Happy.

Food + Food + Food = Fat.

Therefore, Fat = Happy + Happy + Happy.

Mmmmm feeder math.

Despite the feedist theorem above, my favorite part about feederism has to be the exciting intimacy of it all. You’re going on an adventure with someone, and you’re going to a place that’s normally completely off limits. In doing that, you’re trusting this person – telling them your deepest desires, giving in to them, and sharing them together. It creates an extremely deep connection, one that I think is even deeper than sex. It’s dangerous and taboo, but it’s also reassuring and sublime. When you have a true feedist relationship with someone, you have a bond that 99% of other couples don’t have. An extra dimension – maybe that’s the best way to put it. It makes me feel lucky to be a feeder.
10 years
12   loading