How fat would you like to be?

My current goal is 200 pounds but fantasy wise I would like to be big enough that I struggled to get up.
5 years

You might be getting chubby if....

I was thinking that it might be fun to make a few quotes. Like you might be getting chubby if you look down and cant see you toes anymore. You might be getting chubby if you cant see you feet while laying down in bed. You might be getting chubby if you reach down to undo your pants/skirt only to realize that is wasn't buttoned or zipped in the first place.
5 years

Delayed effects or normal?

I have noticed something lately my weight gain shows up about a week after I do lots of stuffing sessions. I have watched my weight climb almost 20 pounds since this spring and haven't seen hardly any size increase. I have gained a few pounds since Halloween but suddenly now over the past week and a half it seems like everyday I'm getting bigger. My jeans were loose on thanksgiving and now barley button. I am beyond excited to finally see some progress but am wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Having gained with almost no results and then suddenly getting bigger but not gaining much.
5 years

Accidental weight gain for feeders

Yes I have had very similar experience. I think its a natural progression or at least it was for me. What I did was maintain the weight I had gained and then I got more curious and have been gaining and setting small goals. Its a different mind set you have to be in but its addicting and I have enjoyed seeing my self grow.
5 years

All day stuffing session ideas

I have only done a single stuffing in a day. I have been thinking about doing an all day stuffing session but not sure of the best way. Is it simply just eating till you are full and then snacking through the rest of the day or is it better to try to eat meals every hour? I have never done one so any advice would be helpful
5 years

Female feeder wanted

I have still been slowly gaining weight but lately I have a desire to be fattened up. I think it would speed up the process but Im just not growing and gaining as fast as Im wanting. I love food but sometimes struggle finding motivation to keep eating. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions or want to help.
5 years

Female feeder wanted

Im looking for a female feeder that's wanting to do some online feeding sessions or to motivate me and help me gain some weight. I'm new to the feeding part of this and want to explore it.
5 years

Learned to love gaining

I agree start out with a small goal such as 5 or 10 pounds and go from there. I am still new to the gaining part but that is what I have been doing and gives me motivation. If you start to second guess just maintain for a while and get use to it and go from there.
5 years

What chat programs are good

I'm just wondering what everyone uses to chat with people they meet on here. Kik, Skype ? I'm also curious why.
5 years

Seeking female feeder

I have recently gained some and I'm looking for a female feeder to get to know and help me continue this journey.
5 years
23456   loading