Anyone went from super fit to fat?

Yup, me too. ~170 lbs 6'1" jogging 6-8 miles a day, lifting weights, and health obsessed to 250+ lbs flabby, lazy, out of breath easily, and gorging on junk
4 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Same here... under seems more natural and accentuates the belly nicely.
4 years

Tight work clothes

My work clothes have become embarrassingly tight to the point that pants and shirt buttons are about to go. I wear my pants under my belly, partly because that's the only way they would fit, and so my belly and love handles hang over the waist. I have taken to wearing shirts untucked so as to look less ridiculous, haha. But my shirts are so tight around my belly that I am sure I still look ridiculous. If I am seated and my gut is relaxed or I have eaten the shirt gets so strained at the buttons that there are clear windows between the buttons to my belly. Any day now before a button pops off and reveals more of my belly. Actually, now that I think about it, I did pop a button off a suit jacket just before an interview once. In any case, none of this stops me from - and in fact it even encourages me to - stuff myself silly all day, sometimes eating multiple breakfast, lunches... no wonder my clothes don't fit.
4 years

Trying on tight clothing

I enjoy wearing tight clothes too. Its fun to show off the gains and it makes me feel even fatter when I am testing the limits of my clothes. I also like to try on old clothes that are so tight they are painful or ridiculous looking that I wouldnt go out it just to remind myself how fat I have become. Gotta say its pretty sexy when women go out in clothes that fit better a few pounds ago too!
4 years

Has anyone else found themselves increasing their goal weight once you reach it?

Yup, just posted a similar response in another thread... from ~170 to 200 because that sounded really fat, to 220 because that would truly be fat, to 230 because I'd be officially obese, to 250 because that's obese and a very fat sounding number. I have been dreaming of 270 to make it 100 lbs gained in total... and 300... because I think that might actually be fat.
4 years

Are stretch marks sexy

I really like stretchmarks on women. I have some small ones of my own that I like too. As others have said, nothing like seeing the signs of one's indulgence.
4 years

Gaining more than you intended

I didn't accidentally gain past my goal, but I revised my goal upwards each time I reached it, haha. 200...220...230...250. I finally stopped around 250, but really have the urge to gain more.
4 years

Has anyone gained just to try, with the intention of losing it afterwards?

I started with the idea of losing the weight... and I did lose weight... and then regained all of it... twice... haha. Eating and being fat feels so good and is addictive.
4 years

Getting fat as a former fitness buff

Describes me too. I used to be super fit and obsessed with health and fitness. I was 170 lbs or less at my thinnest but let go, stopped exercising, and got to 253 lbs and completely out of shape. Definitely a few reactions... mostly stares and indirect comments... one or two people poked my gut... doctors of course were concerned... but overall not as much reaction or commentary as I would have guessed from people.
5 years
12345   loading