Bmi. what's yours?

The biggest I had 33 but I went down to 23 nowadays.
My girlfriend has 40 right now at her biggest.
1 month

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

@Otherday99
How is it going? Did you stop junk foods and snacks? Finger crossed for you! ☺️
2 months

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

It reminds me when my girlfriend realized what she did to her body.
She was thin with her 165cm and 115lbs, quite fit. She stopped to exercise and slowly addicted to fast foods and in no time she was visiting McDonald's almost every day. She also started to crave sweets like cakes, coke etc. everyday to the coffee at work then at home.
When somebody was telling her and her habits and her growing figure she was always surprised and denying, then telling that it's nothing and she can lose it in a week.
First months she was not gaining, probably good metabolism. But later on she went up few sizes, started to struggle in daily things. When she finally realised what she is doing she was almost 200lbs and obese. She was freaking out but it was to hard to stop and change bad habits so she still doesn't start dieting. She is always moving it to next month finding good reason why.
Even today she stuffed her face at McDonald's and went home with few pieces of cake for dessert. I think it's super hard to stop because it's real addiction like drugs. My girlfriend has the same as you, she needs to eat something sweet before going to sleep to feel calm and it's not just piece of chocolate, more like big bar or so.
Like you can imagine she is still gaining more instead of losing her weight, being obese now with around 240 lbs.

If you want to lose weight you need to stop eating fast food today and maybe join some joga group or other sport to have motivation to exercise with others ☺️
3 months

Is there a difference having sex with skinny or chubby girls?

I have exactly the same experience.
We started to be together when she was 21y and weight around 120 lbs. Sex was amazing but now it's different level.
Now she is 25y and almost doubled her weight, 230 lbs. Of course she lost all her fitness and stamina, so during sex she is laying down because she is out of breath immediately when we start. But it's amazing to feel her soft body and try new positions. Her tits are still super small, the same as it was when she was fit, so we can't try Spain sex, but with growing ass,.she started to like anal sex and I love it. She just sticks her ass and I'm doing the job playing with her belly.
It's really different level now. But of course it was always amazing to love with her 😊
5 months

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Yes, it is very turning on when I see what my girlfriend did to her previously fit body. She used to be athlete, running, going to the gym, yoga, swimming pool, dancing and eating healthy food.
Now she turned to couch potato, didn't exercise in 3 years at all. She tried some time ago to do some push ups and she failed to do even one... She is winded going to the first floor πŸ™ˆ She is always complaining about how fat and unfit she is but then still laying on the couch stuffing McDonald's and snacking sweets and salty snacks everyday.
5 months

Heavy cream challenge

I did it once because I was curious. I planned to do 2 weeks but ended in 5 πŸ™ˆ because it's so delicious that you can't stop drinking it. I was able to drink 1liter a day or even more sometimes.
I agree that the weight is coming later, 3 weeks no gain and next 2 weeks i gained 16 lbs and it was not my intention. I was just not able to stop.
But there was a huge downside of it. I stopped finally because I had huge gastric problems. Gas is one problem but I had constant diarrhea and it was really tought. It was probably to fat for my stomach.
11 months

Waist size & growth speed

Last year I really overdid it and I finished the year being the fattest in my life, being 230lbs I had 51'' in my belly. I was so fat.
Now I lost 30lbs and I'm 42''. I want to lose some more to do sport, let's see. smiley
11 months

Always craving sweet and salty snacks

I have more just sweet after sweet πŸ™ˆ it's hard to resist so I always need more...
But my girlfriend is more like you, she needs sweet and then chips and they something sweet and more like in a loop what ends with constant snacking without even realising it. And of course repeating it every afternoon πŸ˜… then she is surprised that her ass and belly is growing πŸ™ˆ
11 months

Waist size & growth speed

My girlfriend went from 25'' when she was 120lbs in 2020 to 52'' now weighting 210lbs.
1 year

I love watching my boyfriend replace his muscle with fat

The same happend to my girlfriend.
She was quite slim with a small starting belly.
But she completely stopped exercising and from fit girl doing yoga or dancing she quickly become couch potato. Her only exercise is using TV controller and walking to kitchen for snacks.

It's incredibly hot watching her previously slim body changing into really fat blob.

She changed her eating habits completely. Everyday she needs to eat some cake, drink cola, snack some chips and eat McDonald's.

I'm really horny seeing her next too small pants. I can't resist her ass and belly. She is really melting and overgrowing all her clothes.
She ruined her old figure completely.
Now her belly, ass and thighs are jiggling all the time.

She went from 120lbs to 205 being 5'5'' and the are no signs that she is slowing down. Still stuffing her face with fast foods and laying on the couch.

It's so hot watching her eating and growing πŸ’—
1 year
123   loading