New year!

SSBBW Summer:
Wishing everyone a happy new year 💗

Happy New Year!
3 months

Accidental stuffing

F00lF0rBl0ndes:
Yessss this is absolutely me 🤣 munchies are powerful, basically if I’m getting high then I’m also getting stuffed no matter what!

My attention span/awareness is also pretty awful, so the amount of times I’ve eaten a huge amount of things without even realising is unbelievable!

Eating beauty, so good!
Eating becomes a habit, a need!!
5 months

I don't know what being slim is?

Here We Go Again:
I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)

Autumnstorms:
So amazing and such a huge (!) inspiration!

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

Yess, just posted the reciept for the 6000 calorie lunch, it has sort of become a staple thinking about yousmiley
6 months

Here We Go Again:
I’ve been obese since I was a young kid and just gradually kept gaining and was 420lbs by the time I was 18. I dieted in my 20s but the lowest my weight got was about 250lbs. Now I’m at my fattest ever at 622lbs and feel sexier than ever :-)

Autumnstorms:

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

Btw. my go-to Burger King order is two medium double Whopper Cheese meals with chocolate shakes and 18pc nuggets. I feel you could coach me to increase this!
6 months

Here We Go Again:

Autumnstorms:

Here We Go Again:
Awww thanks ☺️🐷

You are welcome, you show charm and lead the way!
You make me want to eat even more and realize that a good belly can become much, much bigger, just amazing, it feels so good!
6 months

Here We Go Again:

6 months

Car with belly room

Alexanderrohl:
The Toyota RAV4 is a spacious car, I am from Spain and I do not know if in Australia there is that model of car. But in that car you have room to put your big belly

Here We Go Again:
We do have Rav4s in Australia! I actually wasn’t sure if I’d be able to fit comfortably behind the wheel, but I might check it out. Thanks!

Good deal if you canncheck two models at the same place. And both should be reliable by reputation. Do mind the prices, hope there are some on offer if you ask around!
8 months

Bmi. what's yours?

Here We Go Again:
87.2 … Guess I’m just a little overweight haha 😂🐷

Autumnstorms:
It is so good! I am at a poor 60, let's eat together!!

Here We Go Again:
Yesss we definitely have to fatten you up!!

Those are the charming words I love to hear from a great inspirer!
Let's go?
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Here We Go Again:
87.2 … Guess I’m just a little overweight haha 😂🐷

It is so good! I am at a poor 60, let's eat together!!
1 year

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

Khatun:
34 lbs in six weeks. I weighed in at 95kg (209.44lbs) on Nov. 7th, and at 110.3kg (243.17lbs) last night.
That's 15.3kg (33.73lbs) in six weeks.

I once did 12 kgs in a week. Had lost some and they shot back up again and more.
(Approx 155 kg to 166 kg.)
And I feel with a sweet (obese) feeder woman I could gain more. Both in 'spurts' and getting to new levels of obesity.
1 year
12   loading