Looking for a foodie

SweetLaced:
Hi!
I'm a FA that's exploring their feeder side from New York. I'm looking for someone to connect with in real life. I would prefer something that starts casual and has the potential to become something longterm.

Some of my hobbies are video games, baking, writing, and going out of my way to see the cats at the pet store near me.

What do you like to do for fun?

Hey! I'm in Manhattan and I am a feedee looking for an FA/feeder. I am also interested in something casual at first but with the hope that if we form a connection it progresses to something more serious.

For fun I love baseball and swimming but I spend most of my free time meeting up with friends and trying all the amazing restaurants NYC has to offer.

Would love to speak with you and get to know you!
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

NYC! Looking for a female feeder or fat appreciator smiley
2 years

Eating in public, wearing tight clothing

Went to a park on the Upper East Side to eat the 3 Dunkin' donuts and large vanilla milkshake I had purchased while busting out of my tight shirt and shorts. There was an extremely fit woman modeling running shoes and running shorts near the bench on which I planted myself. As she kept changing positions for her photographer, they were both able to see me stuff my face - a chocolate glazed donut in one hand, milkshake in the other. When I pulled out the third donut, she definitely made a face of some combination of disgust and surprise.

Anyone else have a similar experience eating in public? I cannot get enough of this!
7 years

M feedee seeking f feeder in ny area

I am a 27 yr old male feedee looking to talk and eventually meet up with a female feeder. Someone near the NYC/Tri-State area would be ideal. Message me!
7 years