Fattened for a cannibal

Hi - just found this thread, and loved it. It put me in mind of a story I wrote a while back...
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
I am really interested in RP, around this, or in a scenario where I am kept captive and forced to write wrotic fiction! Ping me if you're interested! Greg
5 years

Some of my photoshopping work for you all =)

Send one or two to me I will take a look.
6 years

Pig roast and fraternities

Anyone have links to more long form work on this, other than the rather sensational news headlines that seem to all pull from the same source?

What are people's thoughts on this?

Thanks!
6 years

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

I love writing based on scenario ideas - let me know if you have something specific in mind smiley
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley
6 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

So here's a role play idea - an erotic writer is kept in a remotely locked chastity cage by his editor, who assigns him stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing
6 years

Piggy to be teased

Hey there!
I would LOVE to make you my piggy! Let's chat, and we can talk about what kinds of scenes we might both be into -
Thanks!
Greg
7 years
123   loading