Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

green eyes dose wrote:
I love a girl who puts up a fight. Even though she knows she could never win

haha so cute girls could never win against me but a very sexy idea to have a little fight lol^^
12 years

Personal trainer gains weight

oh i would love to have that happen to me accidently haha and then have a girl preventing my very seductively from losing the weight lol like the idea very much ^^
12 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

anonymousness wrote:
Thx a ton for the info I'll definitely look into it.
<3

very interesting ^^
aaand i Will be very curious about some sexy results ;-) beautiful one ^^
12 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Oh haha yeah had this fantasy, too only with the slight change that i would love to see if i can get a little in shape afterwards and still having all this evil threats and temptation around me ;-)
12 years

Weight gain update/ my story.

wow cool for you :-)
wish you all the luck to have an amazing time ....and more ^^
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

oh i always like when weight gain effects the fitness or mobility from before hehe like not 20 but 2 pushups only or when you can´t fit trough narrow places anymore and feel the brushing of things against your belly or bum yeah i like stuckage but mostly with cute girls gaining a little to much ;-)
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

Yeah !! me too have some weeks off and try to eat a little more and see the changes after 3 weeks of beeing lazy and eating too much .....

but a little encouragement won´t hurt lol^^
weight now 90kg
after 95kg-99kg
12 years

Gaining goals for the summer

hmmm...^^ i would love to gain about 10-15 pounds the next three week i hve off :-)

see how it goes since i have a to good metabolism....

and sure it would be nice to have girl telling me what to eat and how much ?^^
12 years

Female feeders

Onixis wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than seeing your man stand up with effort (if he even can at all) because he's stuffed to the limit and that you can rub his belly so the ache and fullness goes away.

oh really ^^ would love to find out how it feels and the looks of the girl having done this to me ;-)
12 years