Mentos

No no, swallowing them whole was the way to do it. Maybe it's the soda: what did you use?
2 years

Mentos

Did you swallow them whole or did you chew them?
You used diet coke or regular?
There are a lot of factors that could explain why it did not work and sometime, even when you do it "right" , it doesn't work either.
2 years

At what point do you reach the point of no return?

Philoadeps:
@Jonh Smith: your feedee seemed to have gained a lot of weight in short periods of time; even 40lbs in two weeks if I am not wrong? It’s pretty impressive. Could you elaborate how it happened?

John Smith:
Probably a mix of period-induced body water and her having a habit from stress-eating during that same lenght of time. A grown-up woman can swell up around 15-20-lbs bigger within a span of one to few days, while suffering of water retension.

Coupled by the fact she can casually gain around 10 pounds within a week (even a rare record of 25 lbs in six days) , she may have swelled up around 30lbs during this short timespan and shed most of it before her period ends.

Given that she pass the chubby threshold at 160-lbs, I may figure out what happens when that phenonemon occurs to her while starting up from a smaller 130-to-to-140-lbs diet-enforced weight set point...

I may not have your expertise but I have highly doubt any human being can put on 25lbs in a few days and not even water weight, even with menstruation. That sounds more like something we could find in a fantasy story for me.
Human body and metabolism do not work that way.
3 years

At what point do you reach the point of no return?

@Jonh Smith: your feedee seemed to have gained a lot of weight in short periods of time; even 40lbs in two weeks if I am not wrong? It’s pretty impressive. Could you elaborate how it happened?
3 years

Being able to choose to talk or not

It could be nice to offer a new option for members: being enabled to accept or not to received messages on their profiles or whether they want or not to talk in a private chat.

Some people are solely here to read stories, weight gain entries, forum topics, to look at pictures, etc and may not want to interact or be contacted by members.
It would also be a good thing for people new to the whole « feederism world » would like just to be left alone to figure out what they like until they are ready to talk with others. Because, let’s face it, it can be overwhelming sometime to be here and even scary when people with lack of knowledge of how human interaction works decide to contact you.

As for the private chats, I am well aware that if people come in the chat room, they, implicitly, accept to be talked to but they may want to chat only in the main room. They could close private chats each time one pops up but it would be easier to deactivate that option and members who wish to initiate a conversation would not waste a private chat with someone who do not want to talk.

I do know that we can write in our bio that we do no want to be contacted. Although a lot of people do not read bio’s before sending a message: that option will save their time and, maybe, teach them to read a profile thoroughly before doing anything.

Having such a possibility would be a good way to uphold « active consent » (credit to a friend for that wording) too.

I have no idea how this can be done or how much it would cost though; it’s just an idea.

I am not a native English speaker so if there is any grammatical or spelling mistakes bear with it, thank you.
3 years

Women are so lucky to be stared at and so admired

I think one of the main issue in that thread is that OP clearly said that they « love to be fetishized », « look at », used « for sexual gratification », etc when they dress « sexy » or in general.
While I can understand that, what bothers me is they seem to transfer their own fetishes to all women and this is rather problematic. One can’t just assume others have the same fetishes as them and thus, almost, justifying all the problems face by women by « They dress sexy so, like me, they want to be sexualized and look at ».

I said it before and others as well, women dress the way they want in, first and foremost for THEMSELVES.
3 years

Well I am not; if I sounded like I was doing that, it's too bad but I won't apologise for making my point clear and saying that the original post made me uncomfortable.
4 years

So women always dress to find guys? They can't just wear an outfit because they just like it?
4 years

First of all, I highly doubt that the main goal of women wearing anything in order to draw people's attention. They dress this way or that because they like that garment on themselves and make them feel good-pretty.

When you say that a woman has an outfit "to arouse interest of men or lesbian women" or "to be stared at", I totally disagree with you. You are saying, basically, that a woman wearing any type of outfit is an attention-seeker or wants to arouse people; so if she is annoyed, stalked, whistled at or even worse, it's her fault because she asked for it. A woman should wear an sort of outfit (sexy or not) and not be seen as an object or temptress by men (because let's face it, nine times out of ten, we are the morons).

To be complete, I would agree with something.I can see one, and only one, situation when a woman or someone in general, would wear something to draw attention and more: it would be in private with their SO. But even in that situation, the main reason for them to wear something is that it makes them feel good.
4 years

Creating a special setting?

After reading the post about "turning off the private messaging option" I got an idea (for the record I am not an administrator so i don't know if it's doable or not): why not creating a special setting for women's profiles here?

This setting could be activated to make their profile (pictures, post, PM option, presence in the chat etc) visible for other women only. This way, those who don't wish guys to contact them or see their picture could be at peace. Of course women would choose to use or not that setting: this way the dating side of FF won't be hindered.

With that setting, only women could contact guys they want to talk with and avoid being harassed when they are here. And if a woman wants to allow a specific guy to see their pictures, maybe with a password or another setting, this could be allowed?
I am speaking about women because it's most of them who are harassed and annoyed but maybe it could be a setting available for everybody who would like to use it.

What do you all think?

I am pretty sure I won't get only friendly answers about that and it's fine.
5 years
123   loading