Who is she?

Sounds like Goddess of Gluttony. I've no idea where she releases her material before it ends up on certain other sites, but she is heavenly.
3 years

Any weight gain games out there?

There were a couple in the mid 2000s. Virtual Feeder by Kronoman came with a set of half a dozen female celebs (just a set of still photos) that you could feed and make grow fat (up to about 450lbs), but you had to make sure not to make them ill in the process. The neatest part of it was you could create your own celeb files to play with if you had a set of morphs of them. Rather simple, but quite fun. It's still available to download from his Deviant-Art page here deviantart.com/kronoentra/journal/Re-released-Virtual-Feeder-446103573.

Another faves from the same era was Feed Deanna, a flash game where as part of an 'experiment' you feed a college student who gains 35lbs with each piece of fattening food you send her way - but you need to avoid sending her the healthy food, as that will take 35 off again! Each level ends when she reaches 470lbs, then she resets to 120lbs for the next - but insists that you increase the speed of the machine that's producing the food each time! By the end of the fifth and final level it's genuinely quite challenging to get the right kind of food to her, but worth it by the end when she decides to stay fat permanently. I still have it, but can't find it anywhere online to link to!
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)

You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
4 years

Straight guy interested in male wg

I'm in much the same situation. Reached an odd moment a few years ago when I realized that most of my fantasies didn't actually involve me. It was normally two or more women that I'd fantasize about getting fat, or seek out stories about, but there was never a place in any of that for me.

After a while I started to wonder why that should be, and realized that I probably would have preferred to have been female so was including myself in some unconscious level into those all-female fantasies. With that realization, and feeling that however much I might have preferred to have been born female real-life gender swapping isn't a practical option (for me), I started thinking about getting fatter with the body I already have. It had always been there at the back of my mind since childhood, but now it seemed more appealing, and I began to seek out XWG male-oriented stories.

But the problem there was that I was still reading about other men getting fat, and since I don't have an attraction to other men it felt uncomfortable - but there was an easy way to fix that. If I found a story that really struck a chord, I'd download it and replace the male character's name with my own. That one simple change has made such a difference, and in turn made male WG content even more exciting.

Similarly I can now look at images of huge fat men and know that it's not because I'm attracted to them - I'm attracted to the idea of my own body being as fat as theirs! It's been an interesting period of realization, but it's been perfectly possible to become heavily interested in male wg without being attracted to fat men at all - just envious of how fat some of them are!
4 years

Fat gaining hypnosis (don't laugh lol lol)

There's a male voice in the background, but otherwise this female-voiced track is awesome:

5 years

Extreme padding?

So a few weeks ago I picked up one of these;

amazon.com/Santa-Padding-Father-Christmas-Palmer/dp/B00FA342QU/ref=sr_1_1

Being in the UK it was a bit cheaper than the US.

This is basically an apron you'd put on over your neck, with a velcro strap to hold it in place around the waist. The padding is just foam strips, which is fine if you're only planning to use it once but for my purposes it wasn't quite authentic enough.

It was easy enough to cut the vest open without doing too much damage, remove the foam and slip a cushion inside there. The waist strap stops it sliding around, and the result is a pretty convincing and impressive belly. There's a crease running down the front of the vest which is sometimes visible when wearing tighter clothing, so I might experiment with getting another layer of the top to hide it, but all in all this is a pretty effective padding tool.

Didn't have a chance to take pics while wearing it, maybe soon!
6 years

Anyone else wanna break the world record for being the fattest

It'd be an achievement! I'd love to be able to look up the word 'fattest' in the dictionary and find a picture of my immobile whalelike form next to it, with the caption 'pretty much that'. smiley
6 years

Weight gain dreams?

Two more recents ones;

The first is a bit vague, but I think I was watching a news report about a virus that was causing a weight gain epidemic, and it was 100% certainty that everybody in the world was going to double in size - and that those who were already fat were likely to gain to triple or quadruple their present weight. While the rest of the world was panicking I was getting really excited. smiley

The second was much clearer; watching in astonishment as 6 or 7 SSBBWs waddled in (all of whom model online) and sat around me. I think I knew that they were here to fatten me up to at least as big as them, if not more.

Sadly, both times, the dreams didn't get very far cos I got a bit too excited... smiley
7 years

If only there was a magic pill

I'd love a pill that made you massively fat, but only temporarily - for say a night, or a day, and it wears off within about 12-18 hours or so. Maybe it could come in various weights - 100lbs, 300lbs, 500lbs, even 700lbs - and have the added 'danger' that the more you use it the harder it is to lose the weight afterwards...
7 years

Extreme padding?

I've posted some pics on my profile, padded and not padded. The padded pics are still belly-only, but it's still fun to do.

Actually, fun fact; while I was taking my most recent set of padded pics my hand was shaking because I was so excited by the thought that maybe, one day, that huge belly might be real. smiley
10 years
1234   loading