Gaining wait is expensive

The food with the most calories per dollar is flour. Learn to bake something simple (try Australian damper!) for super-cheap carbs.
2 years

Any ff community in australia?

It's slim pickings all right. I've been on Fantasy Feeder and Feabie since each of them began, and only ever met one member in real life. I live in a capital city too.
4 years

How to gain subcutaneous fat

becomingoverweight:
Science begs to differ.
Compendium of Fat Studies

I stand corrected, at least technically, but the only practical advice I can glean from all that is to favor whole grain over white bread and avoid high fructose corn syrup, and there’s no clear indicator of how effective that will be.
4 years

How to gain subcutaneous fat

You have little or no control over where newly stored fat is distributed around your body, and that includes whether it becomes visceral or subcutaneous. To gain subcutaneous fat you must simply gain fat; eventually some of it will go where you want, as it spreads everywhere.
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

softgainer:
I've just started a pint of heavy cream before bed every night three days ago. I'm really curious to see what that's going to look like a week or so from now.

A pint of heavy cream has about 1600 calories. After 7 days that is VERY roughly 3.2 pounds’ worth of calories. So if your diet is otherwise balanced, that’s how much you can gain by adding the cream.
4 years

Telling partner i want to gain

That’s wonderful Pill. Keep us posted on his efforts as well as yours.
4 years

Telling partner i want to gain

Look at it this way: by telling him directly, you would be giving him the eternal gift of knowing exactly what turns you on without fail. Think about how valuable that is for anyone in a monogamous relationship. He should be grateful for the information and put it to use right away, and for the rest of your time as a couple.
4 years

Hi !

Absolutely, it's a true thing that genuinely helps your case.

Do please let us know how it goes with them, you're certainly not the only one going through this.
4 years

Hi !

The family factor can be difficult, but you can make use of all the family goodwill toward your current direction. Try emphasising these two points:

- You no longer care about your weight, in any direction. This is a huge relief to you after such a long fixation with thinness.

- You've been unhealthily thin for so long that your body (and your metabolism in particular) needs time to recover. That often means spending a good deal of time overweight before you balance out. (This might actually happen or it might not, because it's a real thing, but while they're waiting for it they will get more accustomed to seeing you bigger.)

On top of these, they will plainly see that you're so much happier, so it won't be much of a priority to pressure you about anything weight-related.

Hope it all works out for you.
4 years

Need advice on how to gain alot of fat fast

Student in NYC? Find the closest one of these and stretch your dollar as far as you can stretch your belly: m.yelp.com.au/search
5 years
12345   loading