Safe forcefeeding?

namineta13 wrote:
Any advice for how to *safely* force feed?

Force feeding can be defined in a couple of different ways, and I'm sure you can make use of at least one or a combination (or gradual progression).

The most "forceful" way that doesn't involve violence is a tube going all the way down your throat, whether it goes in through the mouth or through the nose like in prisons. If neither of you have experience in intubation, avoid this approach as it can easily injure or choke you.

A step back from that is a tube or funnel merely stuck into your mouth, which you are unable or not allowed to remove. It's safest in this case to simply hold it with your lips and teeth and have your dom command you not to take it out UNLESS you are genuinely choking or you feel sharp stomach pain. With that in place, he can pour liquid in for you to swallow, and watch you carefully to make sure you're able to swallow at the rate he's pouring.

Doing away with tubes altogether, there's the simple act of shoving food into your mouth. You might have your hands tied or just be ordered not to resist, and to open up when food comes. Again, he should watch you to ensure he's giving you manageable mouthfuls, because this still carries a choking risk.

Finally, he could force you to feed yourself, however he chooses to exert his will upon you. This is the safest way because you have full control of the mechanics, and you can obey in your own time and your own way.

Consider the whole spectrum and you'll probably find a sweet spot somewhere.
9 years

New, vegetarian gainer

Welcome, Namineta.

namineta13 wrote:
Are there any specific tricks to break plateaus in weight gain? I tend to get "stuck" at certain weights until something external breaks it and I've always wondered what I can do to kickstart it myself.

At least one plateau is to be expected. At a certain point all of your existing fat cells are full, so they use a huge amount of energy to divide en masse. A lot of what you eat will go into this process for about a week, and then your gain will resume.

Otherwise, your metabolism is likely increasing to make use of all the extra nutrition. This can only go so far so you can overcome it by sheer volume of calories, but there are a couple of ways to lower your metabolism deliberately. Very briefly, either decrease your activity, or have periods of fasting (anywhere from hours to a day) to ensure you store more fat from the next meal.

namineta13 wrote:
I eat lots of carbs, nut products, and avocados as mentioned above, and treat myself to sweets as often as I can, so what else is there to do?

Look into adding eggs and oil. Eggs have good fats and protein, but omelettes or scrambled eggs will also soak up tons of milk and butter if you provide it. (Add veggies too.) Vegetables cooked in olive oil will retain plenty of it, you can drizzle more on afterwards, and that stuff is seriously calorie-dense.
9 years

Dominant feedee?

Yep, we hear about those all the time. The feeder becomes the servant, bringing the king or queen the royal meal.
9 years

Advice for a skinny one

Peanut butter, fresh breads and cakes of all kinds, heavy dairy like butter, chocolate and cream, vegetable oil in your cooking...meat certainly isn't the only calorie-dense food out there. You've got it so much easier than a vegan would in the same situation. Enjoy it.
9 years

Underweight girl help?

Hi Sammy. Your profile now says you've found a feeder and are "getting a little chub..." So can we assume you're making some progress? Well done if so.
9 years

Guide to weightgain(skinnies)?

Stomach stretching: portion control.

Eat until you're as full as possible WITHOUT being ill or in pain, and take note of exactly how much food and drink it took. Then take it easy for a day or two and go again. Eat exactly as much as you did last time and then keep eating, SLOWLY, until you feel the same way you did the first time. Repeat as many times as you need to. This way you'll get a sense of the rate at which your capacity is increasing, and you won't throw up and demoralise yourself.

If you find your capacity isn't increasing, you might like to speak to a doctor about it. There might be something you can take to make eating more comfortable.
9 years

Fantasy . confuses me .support

Look at it this way Muffin. When people write WG fiction, they tend to focus specifically on the aspects that turn them on. With that in mind, consider the enormous percentage of WG stories that involve some kind of secret or revenge fattening. You are DEFINITELY not alone.
10 years

Appetite bumps

I think if we all understood this aspect of the process better, it would be so much easier for many.
10 years

Stealth eating...

Nice work Pudgy, how long did that take you?
10 years
34567   loading