Favorite things to do

Chubbybellygirl88:
Eat, eat & eat some more. Repeat. But I guess that's what I do everyday not just during the holidays. 🤭

Nice to see you posting. I miss the days when you are active and talking about your Amazing Lifestyle. You're Beautiful and Sweet
2 years

Story fatige

I discovered long ago that I just don't have the right makeup to be a great writer in the genre that I love. I have been a consumer since 2000 with Dimensions and have read the legends there like Bell and Barbers .As a fan I have tried writing here and even have a story percolating in my brain right now.
Try as I may I end up with too many characters. Gains at the edge of usual probability. ( although Always based on the best I have observed). Never ever enough self reflection and real character development. I get plenty of views and likes. But I don't have the gift like Swordfish from Dimensions ( and recently Curvage) or some of my friends commenting on this thread. My two longest stories went on and both spun out of control. Wasting some promising characters and good concepts .
I think the concepts mentioned on outlining the arc and publishing after completing the entire story are right on point!
2 years

Modeling

More revealing clothing and get further away from the camera to show your whole body .I am sure your legs hips and breasts are outstanding as well.
2 years

College weight

Ditzy:
120 in one year?

Not college. But I know of a Member both here and Curvage who just exceeded 200 in one year. She also writes stories. Chubbybunnywriter
2 years

Bates motel halloween attraction pa

I would have but I work Saturday night at Chik-fil-a. How have you been? Still getting fatter?
2 years

Introducing feederism to gf

EIIe:
I’m pretty sure my exbf was into this also… we never had an explicit conversation about it tho…

But one thing I love was the way he touched and responded to my body. It wasn’t overboard just authentic.

His encouragement, from appreciating the dresses I wore or reassuring me when I doubted I should wear certain clothing, to the physical touching, the way he overall treated me as a partner he respected and loved, enthusiastically wanting to fix me something to eat if I said I was hungry, bringing me my favorite snacks… all of that played a roll is helping me feel happy and secure.

I think if you have a secure relationship with her that a conversation won’t hurt either…

If she does mention losing weight against I’d ask point blank if she is saying that because that is what she thinks she’s supposed to say or if she genuinely feels that way and let her know you’re only asking because you support her no matter what and you have positive feelings about her gaining and that you’d be happy to have a more in depth conversation about that IF she ever wants to know more…

And then listen to how she’s genuinely feeling about it. Ask clarifying questions that encourage her to reflect on if it’s societies feelings or HER feelings.

Mostly just continue to love her.

You're not just Beautiful at any size.Not just Hot because of your gaining. You are deep thinking. Well written. And absolutely Brilliant. That has to be the best response I have Ever read on a topic I have viewed for over 20 years
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

chubbybunnywriter:
I was a tiny fit thing...then plumped up. Finally gave into my desire to gain... I've basically force fed myself constantly and have now gained 120lb in 8 months... don't plan on stopping any time soon 👀

Not that it is a competition. Far from it .Gains like yours are Hot and Sexy.My first statement is intended to note that I only know a small few in this ratified stratosphere. 150 to 160 lbs in 12 months. And no one will be surprised if you do this as well. When you reach 330 lbs you will have doubled yourself intentionally and more than Tripled your slim weight. It's Amazing to just contemplate.
Out of curiosity do you recall what part of October you decided to get " nice and plump". ?
2 years

Simple but fattening?

pizzafoodie:
I’m looking for some simple but fattening recipes! Definitely looking for shakes/smoothies I can incorporate

Ice cream cheap and plain.Vanilla.Chocolate.Coffee.Something you can drink down easily. Add some milk and heavy cream and Sweetened Condensed milk. Add a little cake batter and some Hershey's syrup. It's Delicious and highly Fattening. This recipe has never failed to produce 5 lbs a week with just a few per week.
3 years

Friends and family gaining

chubbybunnywriter:
I've made myself sooo fat on purpose...this thread makes me want to order a pack of fresh donuts... I'm inching toward 100lb gained in less than 6 months. I'm a fat ball of pleasure 😁

I always have wondered if you started out in mid or late October? You probably gain so fast because 1.You Love it! And 2 having been a Feeder Encourager and FA you already knew how to gain intentionally. You have some great milestones ahead if you choose to continue. 300 lbs.Three times your slim weight. And if you choose 330 would mean you will have doubled yourself 100 percent on purpose!
What are your thoughts on these milestones? Tempting?
3 years

What should i eat tomorrow

A family size meal from KFC or Boston Market or a Banquet meal .Dessert to be an entire Apple pie and a half gallon of ice cream with it
3 years
12345   loading