Is this addictive

Welcome!
I just noticed that while younger than me-you are at an age where gaining gets a little easier. I stopped working out and gained 30 pounds in a year without trying at all. And I would also guess that if your husband has Buf that would be thrilled to see you continue right up to 180 or 200 or who knows how much. I think you should keep enjoying yourself for awhile and get to a weight that is quite a difference-like 170 or 175. And keep taking note of his affection all along the way. At 175 you could easily start a workout or walking program and maintain-or cut back just alittle and get down to an average weight like 140 . I also think from looking at your previous regular breakfast that you were almost undereating to stay really slim.
As far as the adddictive part goes-I doubt that you would someday find yourself at 400 pounds-because you made it well into adulthood at a very thin weight. We've had some members here alot like yourself who gained a good bit after years of being slim-and a couple liked eating so much that they gained substantial amounts of weight as a result. There is probably no sure answer. But I think you'll be fine for now-And I hope like Hell that you post some pictures and keep us updated! Once again-Welcome! Matt
14 years

Buffets

roflwaffle wrote
I work at a buffet restaurant... we get free drinks and buffets, and half off meals. Hell. Yes. smiley

You are Full of good news lately! That's Awesome!smiley
14 years

500 pounds here i come

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Ahahah! Maybe I didn't tell people that yet, you dork.

I would say with a such a prolific poster as yourself that the news would have come out sooner rather than later. For instance-I figured something was up just tonight in the "Highest and Lowest Weight " thread. smiley

I'll miss your gaining-but I still look forward to reading what you have to say.You're still terrific in my book.smiley
14 years

I'm in

wannabefat wrote
Looks like this is what I;ve been looking for; a place to keep track

started gaining 2 years ago: 160lbs to 215 now; decided I really like the feel of it; I'm 5'5; don;t know my BMI

I think my goal is 300 and that's what I keep in mind each time I eat.
I love the feel of my belly on my legs when sitting.
I don't think i will have trouble reaching my goal---i just hope it doesn't take years.

Since you gained 55 pounds in two years without really trying-I think you'll gain at least 50 or 60 or even more by the end of 2010-now that you're really loving the idea of getting fatter and being 300 pounds(or More!smiley). You'll have a much better idea of how it is going in a couple of months.I mean if you step on the scale on March 31st and you've added 20-25 pounds then you'll know you're doing enough to get there fairly fast. And even if you gain 10-15 pounds every 3 months that's 40-60 pounds a year. You can do it-that's for sure. And my wish is that you find great joy all along the way!smiley
14 years

I went up a size

Tracii wrote
I can relate my 26 jeans are a bit snug now, good work I'm happy for you!!!smiley

Hi Traci,
I just noticed that you still weigh 295 on your profile. Thankfully it's "just a little bit more" now isn't it? You are looking wonderful! smiley
14 years