Just curious, any of you play music?

Trombone for 42 years now. I can play classical and have an f-attachment symphonic horn for that purpose. Mainly I am a Big Band Lead and solo player with my Vintage 1952 Conn . I can also more than hold my own on trumpet and cornet. I'm really solid on baritone horn. I am also an operatic bass-baritone who held a church job for 10 years. Now it's winning karaoke contests with big Elvis and Sinatra numbers. A lifetime ago I was a music teacher. Kudos to the French Horn players too. The partials are soo close together. In any symphony orchestra the french horns make the most mistakes in any given year.The best players in the world-it's that hard!
Looks like trombone is number one here. Is that just a coincidence? lol
14 years

Were you fattened as a child?

Ilyseb wrote:
I'm with Neko and Mercury on this one, coming from a very fat-phobic family. I was actually the "chubby" one in my family. even though I weighed about 105 through most of high school. I was kind of chubby as a small child, so I guess the label of me as the "fat one" kind of stuck. Of course I had an anorexic elder sister and a skinny little brother. I did gain about 10 pounds my freshman year of college and I remember my mom giving me a hard time about it.

Boy are they going to freak when we go up to visit for Easter.

Do you smell wood burning?smiley I just had to get a calender and look up when Easter is.If you just keep going like you've been you will weigh 180 or more on April 15th -Easter.Even if you stop right at 162 they will still be stunned.Have you given any more thought as to whether you're going to stop at the original goal-or will you let things just kind of play themselves out?I love contemplating what they would think of you with a 70 pound gain.You're short-180 would be the beginning of being kind of "Round" .I'm really looking forward to finding out what you and your husbands thoughts are when you make 162-which is only a couple weeks away.Thanks for sharing.Matt
15 years

Is there anyone you would like to see gain weight?

Jamie Lynn Siegler formerly Meadow Soprano.She is gorgeous and as the series progressed she definetly had some really chubby moments.She is beautiful and she has a nicely balanced hourglass shape.I've been watching the complete series on dvd nearly every night -so I've been seeing a lot of her.That is my choice for a celebrity.
Now on this site and other sites the list is almost too long for me to tackle-I'll go with a sampling-it'll probably be less than 10% of all the women I want to see gain.
Artsygirlstace
Ebbage
Curious Jane
Cherries
From Curvage-Tenderbelly
From Dimensions-Jennebelle
From Stuffer 31-Angelina,Rozetta,Kianny,Aileen,Mari-and many more
Many more from here too but that is enough for now.
Oh yeah-another celebrity-Brooke Hogan.
15 years

How much gained the last year??

wants2eat wrote:
I don't know about the entire year, but around the end of July I was at 128, and now I am at 166 smiley

So I take it that the great comparison shot you put up is a before around 130 and an after of 166.That is a wonderful gain.You seem to have accelerated a little lately.It must be the inspiration of being on FF>smiley
15 years

New gainer

I recommend as many simple carbs and fats as possible.I read a weight loss ad as a child.In the "before" story of how she gained 100 pounds the woman mentioned her usual all-day snack.She was consuming 8-14 pieces of white bread with butter everyday between meals.As she had gained she had become hungry between meals and ate these slices almost mindlessly.It's a good gaining food -especially if you can't handle too many sweets-like one dozen to two dozen doughnuts per day-if you can I can't think of anything better than creme filled pastries or doughnuts.

I'm enjoying your pictures.How much time do you have before you reveal your new pounds to your man?And how many have you put on so far?Take Care.Matt
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

I just can't hold back this thought any longer.Jane-you have a gorgeous face.You have a wonderful and exciting story to tell.And I look forward to all of your posts.I'm sure there is some reason why you don't post photos-maybe it's a personal thing between you and your beau.But if you ever change your minds,I know for certain that I would not be the only one who is overjoyed.Thank you for sharing your great story with us.Matt
15 years

Weighing in

I remember a beautiful young woman that I knew who would state in no uncertain terms"I love to eat." She was in no way into gaining but she knew it was a possibility. Her freshman year she started at 5'5" 135 with nice curves.December brought 10 new pounds.After some diet attempts in January with her roomates who had gained as well she moved up and down the whole spring semester and landed at the "Freshman Fifteen" and 150 pounds.The summer brought a beach job as a waitress at a restaurant that was known for its buffet.And nearly nightly beer drinking with sunbathing on her days off.When I saw her that August her face was plump and gorgeous.She had just had her physical at her lifelong hometown Doctor.When she found out her weight she had wanted to "sit right down and cry".Without her saying the number I just asked her "how much since high school".25 was the answer.I imagined that nurse putting the big weight on the 100 pound marker and putting the small weight at maybe 40 based on her previous chart.I'm sure my friend was hoping against hope that the balance would be reached at 149. Then the big weight had to be moved to 150 and even that was 10 pounds shy.
I haven't seen her since that day over 18 years ago.I found some friends of hers who told me after 2 kids she has settled in around 180.I bet she is still gorgeous-I know she is.
15 years
4445464748   loading