Audio versions

I’ve found that they act like a Kindle book or other digital book, but can’t be downloaded. I thought that they were just the premium stories, but some of newer ones have them, too.

Built4com4t:
I’ve noticed some stories are available with an audio component...how does that work?

Cant find any reference to it on the site
3 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

Fol1955:
Curious! How tall are you and at what weight do you feel fat? I am 5’3” and feel fat at 145. How about you?

fatowl:
How would you feel at 200? I felt fat at 320. I am 5'11".

I'd love to see you at 320 ; )
3 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

1. Break a couch- not yet, but I have broken lawn chairs and a desk chair

2. Break a bed- no, but I leave a solid imprint on the mattress

3. Not fit into a car- no

4. Not fit into a bus seat- yes...but they're a bit small (or I'm just wider now)

5. Break the scale- no

6. Have a triple belly- no

7. Be able to clap with your thighs- yes...they're so close together I could start a fire with the friction

8. Hide objects in your belly rolls- yes

9. Eat a whole cake- Who hasn't?

10. Squash someone-yes and have been squashed
3 years

Do you prefer to have a fat partner?

I have always liked dating men at least a little well-fed. But, prefer really chubby guys. More to hug.
3 years

Are female feeders unicorns?

There are a couple here. But, I think a lot like mutual gaining/feeding...we get jealous of all the wonderful food you're gorging on.
3 years

Closet feeders

It's pretty much what was said above. He made sure my favorites were always available in the house. He was a chef, so really enjoyed watching people in general eat his food.

ineverstopjustsayin:
yes that's what i'm referring to. what others ways was he a closet feeder? im very curious if you don't mind sharing.

High:
They share the same qualities as someone who loves you: always making dinners and desserts you like, asking what things you would like when they go shopping, bringing you more food when you're hungry.
However, taste is important, so some food might have more calories.
3 years

Closet feeders

My ex-husband was a closet feeder. It can be as subtle as leaving a knife in a cake or pie to making sure you always have the person's favorite treats in stock in the pantry or frig.
3 years

Who would you rather date?

2. A fat person, or someone willing to gain or otherwise indulge your fetish in real life, who doesn't personally have a feederism fetish

I think that would be much more fun!
4 years

What ideas turn you on?

obeseladiesexciteme:
Just seeing a really fat woman, being lazy and idle and slothful, and just eating everything and anything in sight all day and all night, until she can't move, and is about to burst.

Seeing a very fat woman squeezing into a very tight corset, and then stuffing herself crazy , until the corset tears apart.

Seeing a very fat woman in a bath, stuffing herself crazy, until she can't get out of the bath.

Really fat women stuffing themselves so much that they become breathless, and start panting, and sweating profusely.

BigFA:
All of the above turn me on like crazy. And the second list that you posted is a huge turn on as well.

I love the image of a woman or a man (some do wear them under their clothes these days) laying on a bed and squeezing herself or himself into a very restrictive waist trainer. Huffing and puffing...barely able to breathe.

Then going out with friends and his or her friendly neighborhood feeder to an all-you-can- eat buffet. Overeating and laughing with friends...the friends not noticing that his or her feeder keeps bringing over dishes to replace the ones he or she is slowly eating.

Having to sit up incredibly straight, not being able to bend at the waist because of the tightness and swelling of his or her belly pushing into the fabric. Trying not to gasp as he or she turns crimson and then almost a purplish hue as he or she feels that the girdle has no give.

Friends at the table concerned as he or she assures them that they are fine, but overheated. The feeder, of course, volunteering to get him or her some air. Nearly staggering, sweating, and grunting as he or she is taken back, past the kitchen to a special room.

Grunting and pleading to be cut from the girdle, but instead being forced to sit painfully straight as a tube is forced between his/her cheeks and it begins to swell so he/she can't remove it.

The feeder chuckles then shows his/her feedee that the hose is connected to something that looks like a fire extinguisher. And then turns it on forcing thick cream into his/her mouth and he/she is forced to swallow.

He/she quickly blows up - flesh being forced from the bottom and top of the girdle. Crying and panting as there is a tremendous POP and his/her belly POPS out over his/her lap and continues to swell.

The feeder continues standing behind his/her feedee massaging feeling his/her belly grow and his/her feedee squirm as he/she is being forced bigger and bigger.
4 years
12345   loading