Women feedee in utah?

I work in West Jordan, live in Utah County. I'd love to meet sometime!
1 year

How common is this fetish?

BloatedGymGuy:
... I have noticed that there are a lot less users from anywhere else than USA. I myself am a Finn.

You're not wrong. I've been on this site for a long time, and it used to be almost exclusively Americans. Although I don't think feedism/FA culture is an extremely widespread thing, I'd bet there are a lot of people throughout the world that would be interested if they knew about it.

That being said, I think the community is growing (pun intended), and I feel it'll continue to expand internationally in the future (again, pun intended).
1 year

Videos not playing for anyone?

Same here. It's been on and off for a couple months and sometimes makes the tab crash. But now they're not playing at all.
2 years

How to quickly gain 10 lbs

This is probably just me, but going to 195 would drive me crazy. 200 is a round number (no pun intended). Would you consider going for that if you like the added 10 pounds?
2 years

Realization

Magicxoxo:
For gainers and feedees, at what age did you decide to let yourself go and how did it feel? For feeders and FA, when did you realize you were into fattening women and or loved their bellies? What experience made you realize it?

As for being FA, I think I knew pretty close to when I really started to think about sexuality's part in my life in my late teens. That was about the same time I decided I wanted to actually gain a little, too.

When I was about 19, I decided to try to get to 220. It was about 10 pounds for me. Blew past it. After I got married, I got up to around 280, then went down to about 240. Then up to 316. Then down to 260. After leaving my abusive ex a year and a half ago, I've gained up to 350 and have maintained it.

I don't know if there was a single thing that triggered my desire--i think it was always there. It was just the opportunity that was missing.
2 years

Question for the big ones

Flattering. I have a lot of PTSD from an abusive ex, so negative comments can be very triggering.
2 years

“damn, i’m fat”

For me, it was after I got divorced and sized up to 4X t-shirts. I had been wearing 2X. The moment it got me was when I tried to put on one of those 2X shirts and it didn't go down past my belly button. I'm at 336 currently.
2 years

Writers of ff

Although I don't post stuff here (yet), I like to do a three-part venn diagram and think of three different concepts. The story will be a combination of all three. E.g. gang warfare, vampires, and hospitals.

Characters are harder, but I try to provide a really stark choice at the end of each section, whether that's a chapter in a book or a scene in a short story. Then in the next, the character has to deal with the consequences and move on to the next. Mine often aren't able to deal right away, but as the character goes through the ups and downs of their choices, it makes the character a lot deeper.
3 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I'm on the border of 6 and 7. Chairs creak when I sit down and the arms on office chairs push against my sides. The office chairs that go up and down won't stay up, which is a bugger because I'm tall. Seatbelts are getting pretty tight. All the clothes I wear are at least 3X.
3 years
12   loading