Uk - looking for a female feeder/mutual gainer

I'm based in the UK around the London area. Hit me up for a chat!
3 years

New here! didn't know i was a fat admirer. :)

Welcome! There's not that many FFAs about from what I can see so always good to have some more become aware of the community
3 years

Uk bhm near london looking for fa/mg

I'm a big guy from around the London area, looking for a relationship with either an FA/MG. If you're a feeder that's also cool with me smiley
5 years

Uk - male 25 looking for female fa/fe/fr/mg

Hi all

Just a guy who loves food and want someone to chat and share that with! I'm based around the London area so if you are around there just hit me up and let's chat!
5 years

Stretchmarks

I gained like 60lbs in about 8 months and as a result I got a LOT of stretchmarks. Personally I don't like them so much, but I've come to get used to them and a lot of people have complimented them so to each their own.
7 years

Fit to fat

I have been very fit my whole life, and stayed skinny until I went away to university where I experimented a bit, and ended up gaining a lot of weight whilst still playing sport.

I'm still quite active and play a handful of sports, so I don't really get tired going up stairs or anything. I think it's a pretty good trade-off - I love my new bigger weight but I still am sporty, and people tend to underestimate my capabilities as well which is always funny smiley
7 years

Uk male near london looking for female

Hey all,

I'd consider myself a BHM. I'm looking to date a girl who either likes feeding, being fed, mutual gaining or anything similar really! I'm into all body types so message me if you're in the slightest bit interested
7 years

London pub meet

If this is ever happening again in London get me involved! It'd be great to meet loads of likeminded people smiley

Kik: stuffy3972
7 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I remember there was this story book I was read when I was younger, maybe 3 or 4, about this lazy farmer that laid in bed all day eating chocolates whilst the duck on the farm did all the work. And I remember thinking to myself, that would be an awesome life just sitting there eating all day!

Also when I was around 5 or 6 I remember getting dreams about eating so many sweets that I blew up to the size of rooms and I remember always wanting to go back into those dreams because I was so big and it felt awesome.

It never really occurred to me it was a fetish until I was in my late teens. I started to notice I like girls, but I had a certain thing for chubby and bigger girls. And the fact that I also enjoyed eating all of the food...
7 years

23/m/uk - looking to date

Hey all,

I'm 23 M in the SouthEast/Surrey/London area and I'm looking to find someone like-minded to spend my time with!

I'm 6'1'', 125kg and I'm into all body types so if you think you'd be interested then shoot me a message, who knows!
7 years
12   loading