Chapters missing

There are a few stories with chapters missing. As in the site says that a story has several chapters but only one chapter still has any text. Some examples are Chloe's Story by MacsenTheBard and Fattening Up a Thin Girl by Annie_smith.
2 months

"hidden" stories

I was wondering the same thing. Another example is one or more of Firelion's stories.
2 months

Why are we here?

Reflection Of Perfection:
I took a wrong turn. I was looking for Sesame Street and I ended up here.

It happens.
1 year

What scenarios would you like to role play?

All ideas are welcome in this thread.
1 year

Surprising lack of australians-

It is a pity that there aren't more, but our population is kinda small compared to the UK and very small compared to the US, so is it really that surprising?
2 years

Problem with favorites

Lately whenever I go to "favorites" all I see is a blank screen.
2 years

Stories with a male character being fattened against their will

GingerGiant:
Sadly I believe most of the Dimensions Magazine's Weight Room stories have been lost

Or at the very least now inaccessible

You can access most of the stories using Wayback Machine. Here's a snapshot: web.archive.org/web/20171221122514/https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/Weight_Room/stories.html
2 years

"searching for a story" thread

Quink333:
Looking for a story about a girl getting fatter by her gf. She's also making her addicted to cigs

Danimal:
"Raina Wilson" maybe?
Orginal... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
Sequel... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Quink333:
Ty but not this one, the one im looking for was older and it got deleted. There was more of encouragement by her gf like: "You look so sexy while smoking" ..

I'm sorry, I don't know then. I might write my own story based on that theme.
2 years

"searching for a story" thread

Quink333:
Looking for a story about a girl getting fatter by her gf. She's also making her addicted to cigs

"Raina Wilson" maybe?
Orginal... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
Sequel... fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years
12345   loading