Faceless photos

I totally understand why most people who upload their photos don't show their face - people want privacy. It totally makes sense and I respect their decision. Unfortunately, a photo of a BBW without a face does nothing to me. Who else has this problem with faceless photos?
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I find it most attractive when a woman is fat everywhere, so yeah, definitely a fat face. In fact, I'm not really attracted to a BBW who doesn't have a fat face.
3 years

A way to find our "liked" stories.

It would be great if we could easily have access to a list of all the stories we've "liked." A favorites list, in other words.
3 years

Experiences dating a bhm

Female Feeders: What were the best dates you've been on?
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

morepushing:
Mine revolve around transforming my S/O. Taking her from her preppy self and turning her into this extreme white trash version. HUGE hair, long nails, becomes a smoker, wears tacky clothes/jewels and becomes this enormous woman who slowly put on more and more weight as the transformation occurs. I watch as her friends and family marvel and the large, fat, white trash woman she has become.

That's some incredible slobbery. smiley
3 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

I'm into RPing with women. I'm happy to be the feeder or the feedee.

Things I like to RP about...

Weight gain in general
Teasing
Public humiliation
Name calling
Losing intelligence
Reactions from family and friends
Tasks becoming difficult/impossible
Death feedism
Extreme domination & submission
Health issues
Immobility
Force feeding
Diet sabotage
Giving into gaining desires unwillingly
Contrast
Messy eating
Ruining a "great" life
Being treated like an animal
Losing control

If you'd like to get an idea of my writing style just check out my stories on here.
3 years

I need a drawing for my new story.

Does anyone know of a drawing I can use for my new story?

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

I need a drawing of a fit guy looking into a mirror and seeing an obese version of himself. I'd really appreciate if anyone could tell me where I could find such a drawing or draw one for the story themself.
3 years

In the hands of an evil feeder 😈

Meme:
i would love too, but im some one who will not make it easy for you

Ooooh... that'll make things interesting.
3 years
12345   loading