Feedee/feeder vacation

Glad this got bumped, it actually sounds like heaven
4 years

Death feedists

Feedmeup:
I�ve been a death feedee for many years now. I�ve already eaten myself really fat and into health problems. All I need now is a feeder who can help me eat myself to death

It's so bizarre to be simultaneously so aroused by a fantasy, and find it repellent at the same time.
5 years

Death feedists

Wow, I'm surprised by the popularity of such darkness.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

junepearl:
A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

fatrnfatr:
Myself, I watch too many cooking shows. So my mind will typically drift toward episodes of �Beat Bobby Flay�. Kinda ruins the vibe smiley

LOL I could work with that. Gives a whole new meaning to flank steak.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

junepearl:
A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

FattenedUp:
Well, the so-called hard vore is certainly more realistic, and the only one I'm into. May be rough, stealthy or loving/voluntary, the last being less credible, to be honest.

Not so difficult to find people who enjoy this fantasy - all depends on where one looks.

Less credible, but super hot in its own way. I find people who are into the Hansel and Gretel thing, but not much else.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

5 years

Men will love you because of your looks, even if you’re ugly.

Why is this still here? I've seen threads removed for far less. It's anti-woman hate speech.
8 years

So what games are you playing?

Not what you guys are talking about, but there's a facebook game called Dream Man where you can create your own dream guy, and you can pick to make him fat too. smiley May be the closest I'll ever get.
9 years

Ethics: stuffing & starvation

Money that is spent on anything other than survival is money that could have been donated, technically. I don't know many people who live that way, do you? Never wasted a dime on anything but survival or donating it? Money spent on a DVD, video game, or lipstick could have been donated to worthier causes. I'm not saying people shouldn't donate, they should, but they don't need to feel guilty for eating.

People who overeat have no reason to feel bad about anything. If you literally take food away from someone who is starving, THEN you have something to feel bad about it, otherwise you don't. There is zero connection between how much Americans eat and starvation elsewhere. We have enough food to feed the entire world, the fact that we choose not to is another matter. In fact, most of the food in this country gets thrown away. It's not better for the environment or anything else for food to be thrown away vs. eaten.
9 years
12345   loading