Feeder friend (massachusetts, us)

So I'm trying to get good and chubby this winter, and want something a little more low key than a full on sexual partner.

In my mind this person (male or female) would be a terrible influence on me. Like that chubby friend always making sure the group gets fast food. They might swing by after work and snack with me, encourage me to get takeout, poke my belly after a big meal, things like that. Could even gain together.

I have been trying to gain for some time now but run into loss of confidence that this person would ideally help with. They would want to make me fatter and fatter almost more for their own enjoyment. I'd happily show off my gains, but would be cool to keep it mostly platonic.

Kind of an odd request, but if anyone else feels that might be fun let me know!
4 months

Feeder in ma wanted

Looking for a feeder in MA that wants to control my weight and get me bigger. Would love some in person meetups if we click.
1 year

Liquid livestock fattener

I never thought of using livestock fattener to gain super fast, but I saw this Reddit post and I cannot get the idea out of my head. I'd pack on a huge stretchmarked belly so fast, but there has to be side effects right? Has anyone tried this?

www.reddit.com/r/gainers/comments/ry6z7i/is_it_okay_to_use_liquid_fattener_for_livestock/
2 years

Looking for dom dad type

M27 slim athletic here in MA

Exploring myself and looking for something specific, if this fits you please reach out.

Want an older type (between 30-55) who loves to cook, pamper, and take care of their partner. My fantasy is meeting a man who slowly comes into my life and makes me feel comfortable and appreciated (and has a high sex drive)

He ends up cooking for me, spoiling me, I get more and more relaxed with him. Eventually after we bond his dom side starts to come out, he slowly increases meal sizes, tells me to snack more often. I don't notice at first and end up putting on some weight. They would point it out and start getting bossier, making me eat on all fours and eventually revealing his plans for me, to make me his fat son.

Let me know if any of this turns you on!
2 years

M for m feeder in ma

Preparing my body for 3 months of gluttony to end the year. Never seriously gained before, want to dip my toes in. If your on the dom side I’d love it, making me eat and being forceful with snacks and whatnot. Plan to lose what I gain but I love the fantasy of a test gain gone out of control. Message me!
2 years

First feeding experience

This is so sexy and sweet! Hope your next experience is even better!
2 years