Accidentally fatter

No...

Just because it is your story, does not mean it can be everybody's.
Are you the same as everybody else?
6 years

A water blaot question

Well, as long as it's in your system, yes, it'll make you weigh more...but that weight won't stay in your stomach for too long after you drink it.
And eventually, you'll expel it all anyway. If that answers your question?
6 years

What is it about stuffing?

I once read something about it being related to an individual's internal anatomy, but I'm not so sure about that.
6 years

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

Mmm...I still don't agree. I think that all the examples you cited are only wrong if we assume that there's some sort of mutual exclusivity at play here.
Having fantasies about things that don't equate to an existing situation doesn't necessarily mean some level of displeasure with said situation.
6 years

You like the feeder/feedee/plus scene, but your significant other does not :(

johnxyz:
If she is not into it, she's not into it. If you tell her you are into it, it is a rejection of her size. You either have to choose between your girlfriend, or choose between the feederism community.

I don't agree, frankly. I believe you can love - and make love - to your girlfriend regardless of your attraction to fuller forms.
Liking big women doesn't necessarily mean that you can't like slender ones either.

However, you did mention that she's attracted to your emaciated form too. That's a somewhat different issue.
6 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

persondudemanguy2:
To me, I don't like the idea ofgaining weight myself. I prefer the way I look and my lifestyle right now. Gaining weight is something I enjoy watching or ideally helping someone else do, but it's not something I want for myself.

I, too, agree...
I'm not particularly fond of my body or anything, but it isn't something that gaining weight would fix. I also don't eat a lot and typically put the rest of meals I don't finish into the people around me. Which has and will happen to anyone I date.
6 years

Heavy cream whilst pregnant experiment

growbagbelly:
So guys as some of you know im pregnant with twins.

I was thinking while my body is in fat storage mode to start using heavy cream to get my belly ballooning to huge sizes.

Once Ive given birth then ill have an even bigger belly to fill and hoping to achieve a huge round belly.

Can anyone advise me how much to start with to give my system a chance to get used to it?

Here's a thought: don't.
Your children - congrats, by the by - are being influenced by the things you are eating at this time. Binging fatty dairy may well give them the tendency to do the same once they fully grow up - your choices literally become their preferences.
And that says nothing of the fact that if you fatten yourself intentionally during pregnancy, you will also fatten your unborn children.

Wait until after the babies are born to start thinking of how to fatten yourself. I saw someone else mention brestfeeding...that's also something to think of.
7 years

Stuffing itch

What part of your belly?

You've never stuffed before?
7 years

College athlete needing advice

This whim comes back, though. I think you can indulge it.

How far you choose to indulge it depends on what your athletic sport is. It sounds like you're some sort of weightlifter...?
If so, you can probably just play it off as an exceptionally dirty bulk for the first 30 pounds.
(It's called a dirty bulk, right?)
7 years
1234   loading