Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

@Bigmommakat I'm sorry to hear that hopefully you'll find one that works for you.
1 month

@Bigmommakat Sorry to hear that has your Dr put you on any medications yet?
1 month

@Bigmommakat42 Did you get over 600lbs? Last I knew you were 600 but mobility was still good. I'm sorry your partner of 4 years left you. I feel like If ya'll were together that long she should have stayed with you through "thick" and thin. I know some Feeders want their partner to be bed bound but the important question is can you trust them to stick with you when actually becoming bed bound? I'm glad to see your back on the Internet I've been wondering about you and how you were doing.
1 month

New chat

so its weird that i'm able to log into chat from my cellphone and it works but doesn't work when i log in on my laptop
5 years

New chat

I just checked chat yet again and still seeing the same thing a blank white screen and 0 users.
5 years

New chat

Ibogaine:
hey, chat works, but
IT
SUCKS
ASS
thanks

I guess it crapped out again still get the same thing as earlier.
5 years

New chat

same here 0 users and still white screen I've checked back several times.
5 years

My perspective. feabie vs. fantasy feeder

What I hate about Feabie is you can't delete your comments and if you do the Admins will message you about seriously??? to me that's the stupidest thing.
5 years

Text chat...

krazybeautiful:
I like text chat but I hate how you can't view a person's profile without leaving the room possibly create a way to view full profiles and also we need a block option in the text chat as well.

hiccupx:
I'm planning two more chat upgrades that should solve both these problems. The first upgrade will include the website block feature, so if you've blocked someone on the website then they'll also be blocked from contacting you directly in the chat. This is due for release early in the new year.

Awesome Thanks!!!!
7 years
12   loading