Psychological conditioning

OrangeBoi:
I've done some conditioning like this with a Dom. He slowly worked on adjusting my habits and mental associations with food. I went from only liking to stuff if I was already turned on by this fetish to compulsively binging at least once a week. I became very addicted to eating large amounts of food and would even have to go on runs to the store late at night if the urge struck me. I tried to get control of my eating a weight gain numerous times but the habits were very strong.
I spoke with my Dom about taking a break because I was gaining more than I wanted. Not having someone to push me did make it a little easier to change my eating habits back to something more normal but the urge is still there even 6 months later. I don't think it will ever truly go away and I know that when I decide to start gaining again it will come back with a vengeance.
The biggest difference from before and after the conditioning is that I used to have to actively try to gain and now it's the opposite. It takes a lot of self control to eat normal amounts of food which makes it a constant struggle not to gain more weight. My relationship to food is completely changed.

MitchHedberg:
That is incredibly hot.

How did your Dom make these changes to your habits and relationship to food happen?

How long did it take for the changes to cement?

Would love to hear as many details about the process and your experience as you're willing to write about!

OrangeBoi:
It happened really gradually. We would just do like role play and stuffings like I had done with a lot of people but he was really good at tapping into my fantasies. I wanted to explore submission more and he was happy to help train me. Mostly it was about getting me emotionally addicted to stuffing and food. It took a long time, the conditioning definitely snuck up on me. I wouldn't notice that I'd become more addicted until I'd tried to stop and couldn't. It was a good year before I realized how much I'd actually changed and how much I was behaving like an addict. That was the first time I tried to stop. I only lasted about 5 months though and then it was another year and half before I was able to stop again. I still miss it all the time. We both knew we were playing with fire and it was all consensual but I develop clinically diagnosable food addiction and binge eating disorder. Part of me still finds it really hot but I also take conditioning more seriously because I know it's a lot more than just role playing. It can make permanent changes.

finickyfeedee:
How did he go about getting you emotionally addicted to stuffing and food, and do you think it’s something that a gainer could do to themselves without a feeder helping? This is exactly what I want to happen to me when it comes to the food addiction stuff, but I haven’t got much interest in being in a relationship.

You could probably do it on your own. There was definitely a bit of fake it till you make it. Repeating mantras like "food is joy, food is pleasure" "food makes me happy" "I need food to be happy" "food is my friend" while I was eating helped. But not just thinking or saying it passively, really trying to commit to it emotionally and believe it. Also thinking mantras and moaning with pleasure while I was eating did trigger something in my brain. It can be a little bit like playing out a fantasy but tapping into real emotions and then leaning into those emotions. Repetition is really important. Eventually I started to really believe all those things and really feel it. I started binging more because I would crave the wonderful emotional feelings of when I was eating.
2 years

OrangeBoi:
I've done some conditioning like this with a Dom. He slowly worked on adjusting my habits and mental associations with food. I went from only liking to stuff if I was already turned on by this fetish to compulsively binging at least once a week. I became very addicted to eating large amounts of food and would even have to go on runs to the store late at night if the urge struck me. I tried to get control of my eating a weight gain numerous times but the habits were very strong.
I spoke with my Dom about taking a break because I was gaining more than I wanted. Not having someone to push me did make it a little easier to change my eating habits back to something more normal but the urge is still there even 6 months later. I don't think it will ever truly go away and I know that when I decide to start gaining again it will come back with a vengeance.
The biggest difference from before and after the conditioning is that I used to have to actively try to gain and now it's the opposite. It takes a lot of self control to eat normal amounts of food which makes it a constant struggle not to gain more weight. My relationship to food is completely changed.

MitchHedberg:
That is incredibly hot.

How did your Dom make these changes to your habits and relationship to food happen?

How long did it take for the changes to cement?

Would love to hear as many details about the process and your experience as you're willing to write about!

It happened really gradually. We would just do like role play and stuffings like I had done with a lot of people but he was really good at tapping into my fantasies. I wanted to explore submission more and he was happy to help train me. Mostly it was about getting me emotionally addicted to stuffing and food. It took a long time, the conditioning definitely snuck up on me. I wouldn't notice that I'd become more addicted until I'd tried to stop and couldn't. It was a good year before I realized how much I'd actually changed and how much I was behaving like an addict. That was the first time I tried to stop. I only lasted about 5 months though and then it was another year and half before I was able to stop again. I still miss it all the time. We both knew we were playing with fire and it was all consensual but I develop clinically diagnosable food addiction and binge eating disorder. Part of me still finds it really hot but I also take conditioning more seriously because I know it's a lot more than just role playing. It can make permanent changes.
2 years

2 years

Ruined

Definitely the psychological factors for me. I was always turned on by the fantasy of getting big and the humiliation that would come with the weight gain. When I actually started gaining in real life about 8 years ago I found that a D/s relationship turned me on the most. I've been subbing for a sadistic Dom for the last 2 years and in that time I've developed a binge eating disorder and food addiction. I've tried to stop several times because I'm still on the fence about becoming obese but the most I can go without a binge is usually about a week. When I really try to stop and can't is when I realize how much my will power has been broken. It all started as more of a game, just D/s play and I was very strong willed. But it's developed into something much more real now. My Dom did a really good job of slowly getting me addicted and dependent. He says I'm one of the most pathetic and easily malleable subs he has now.
And as far as why I want to be ruined, I think it's mostly the excuse option. I still don't want to be ruined most of the time but as soon as I'm horny is all I want. Now that I'm gaining and binging more that also turns me on and gets me wishing I was super obese like I've always fantasized about. I still don't know how much I'll end up gaining. My relationship to this fetish keeps changing. For the most part it's moving in the direction of me getting fatter, especially because of the Dom I'm sexually dependent on now.
3 years