Fat people float?

Blubber belly:
Yes, I've enjoyed lazily floating around in our pool. My big belly is an awesome flotation device!

feedermax:
Awww its nice๐Ÿ˜Š

Blubber belly:
Yes. I enjoy just lazily floating around the pool.

Its the best.floating in the pool just enjoy the water and maybe an smoothy!๐Ÿ˜‰
2 years

Fat people float?

Blubber belly:
Yes, I've enjoyed lazily floating around in our pool. My big belly is an awesome flotation device!

Awww its nice๐Ÿ˜Š
2 years

Local sub feedee in montreal or quebec

I am looking for sub gainer or feedee woman in Montreal.wonder if there is any.
2 years

Sharing ur experience regarding weed and feederism

For those who use it,if there any direct effect of ur appetite and etc.
Please share it with me.
4 years

Montreal feedee or gainer ladies

Hello
I would like to meet some feedee or gainer ladies in Montreal so if u looking for friendship with fat admer feeder,let me know.
5 years

The most stuffed/ challenge

PinkyDear:
I have trouble eating things really quickly like that. I do eat fast when I'm hungry though.
I can eat a lot so I've had many big meals. If I'm at a buffet I can lose track of how much I eat. I can easily eat three large pizzas and a bucket of chicken.
I would like to be fed five of those huge cheesesteak subs.
In fantasy... I would love to be able to eat enough at one sitting that my belly expands so much I can't fit back into the car.
interesting
6 years

The most stuffed/ challenge

leener38:
Those most I've had in one sitting was 3 combo meals and a half of pumpkin pie. Food coma for hours. It was late at night and I had to immediately go to bed. Woke up starving the next day!
wow
6 years

Ramen noodles

BigCanadianBabe:
I love ramen noodles. Shrimp and beef are my favorite flavors. I like to add cheese or cheese wiz in it to make it creamy and more fattening. I sometimes add real bacon bits and chopped green onions instead of the cheese. smiley Yum!
u do know how to cook.sounds great
7 years

Dealing with fat shamers while eating

Farleysmom:
Fat shamers secretly hate their own bodies and are projecting their insecurity onto another person. I read that somewhere, and my shrink says that it's true. She wrote her thesis on body image.

BigCanadianBabe:
That wouldn't surprise me at all actually. They may also be jealous and envious because we have the freedom to eat the foods we love without guilt or remorse.
i agree with u 100%
7 years

The maximum rate of gain

Ssbbwrealme:
I did 10 in a week. Also gained 100 lbs in about 6 months.

good job.
On your own or by getting yourbf help/support?
7 years
1234   loading