Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:
I know this is probably a sensitive topic for some, but I'm really curious to know what it feels like to have a large enough fat pad that it buries your penis.

I'm especially interested in hearing from people who started off thinner and then had it happen to them as they gained.

Would anybody be open to sharing their experience?

When you ask "What does it feel like?" It don't really feel different so to speak. It makes getting hard real easy because just the movement will put enough pressure to simulate playing with ones self. But with out your hands. And depending on how easy you get horny Or from just being fat is a turn on to you. Then lets just say that just moving your hips in the right way and your off to the races.
4 months

How big of a belly do you want?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.

Nofbar:
I've wondered what it would take for that to happen.

BigBallBellyGirl:
A lot of belly fat and short, puffy arms.

So I guess the question is. Did you giggle and pat your belly when you realized. Or was it an “Oh my!” Moment?
4 months

How big of a belly do you want?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've actually become unable to reach my own belly button with the last 40 or 50 pounds I've gained. I use a sponge on a stick to wash it, and a backscratcher if the front of my belly itches. My partner has to help me put lotion on.

Nofbar:
I've wondered what it would take for that to happen.

BigBallBellyGirl:
A lot of belly fat and short, puffy arms.

So I guess the question is. Did you giggle and pat your belly when you realized. Or was it an “Oh my!” Moment?
4 months

Padding in your childhood

Ya I did this too when I was in grade school. And still did this in my teens. Matter of fact I use to do it at night when everyone was asleep. I even would pad my chest and Would add bulk to the pelvic area.
5 months

Looking for a big boy...to gain with

Chunky2121:
Looking for a big boy...to gain with...and all that

How big you lookin for?
7 months

Belly button tingling

Finish8000:
I have never seen it myself outside of pregnant women and those who have a hernia. It's possible the pressure is coming from your stomach being overstuffed and stretching your skin and muscles.

Munchies:
Yeah, neither of those are good.

If you eat so much that the you feel pressure and/or tingling around your belly button, it means there's a lot of pressure behind your abdominal wall. If you do it enough over a period of time, the muscles kinda ... separate. The same thing happens when you are pregnant.

Meanwhile, a hernia happens when you tear a hole in your abdominal wall and your intestines poke through a bit. Not good at all.

Gotta be careful with super intense stuffings.

Yes like Munchies said. It will cause problems. I have sense stopped gaining and have lost 18 pounds so far. Wile I can only speak for my self. Maybe slow down a bit.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've been gaining very quickly for the past for or five months. I have a heavy belly anyway, but when I've had several mega-stuffings a few days in a row, I need constant lotion to do with itchy skin as I grow. Lately, when very overfull, I've started to feel like even the fat on my midsection is stretched tight, and then I get that tingling sensation.i don't think there's any chance it will pop out; it's about two and a half to three inches deep. But it definitely stretches wider when I'm extra bloated.

I do know a feeder who helped a feedee gain a massive amount of weight with shakes and funneling daily. While I didn't see it, he says her belly button became more shallow instead of deeper. He says eventually, an hour after a pitcher and a half of cake shake, her belly button bulged out. I think it remained an outie as she kept growing.

Ya that's how it happens it starts getting shallow. And if you push it enough it becomes an outtie. Mine is really shallow. But I've stopped gaining.
7 months

Belly button tingling

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm a pretty fat girl, and I carry a lot of weight in the belly/midsection. I've managed to stuff three days in a row, and I've gone up 8 pounds in food weight today from feasting and chugging. This isn't the first time, but I feel a pulling sensation around my belly button and a very light tingling. So I'm curious. I've always thought belly buttons popping out is the stuff of WG fiction. Has anyone ever seen it in real life, from stuffing/weight gain and not pregnancy? I think I probably have way too much fat around mine for this to happen, but I definitely feel some pressure behind it.

It’s possible. I’ve had the feelings also. What you are feeling are the strains of muscle letting go. Either a hernia.will form or your belly button will pop out.. so it’s the roll of the dice.
7 months

Big bellies a sign of power?

Back when monarchies Llanberis so on was the standard. The people with power and money being fat was a sine of status or power. Because you could afford it and had people to do the work for you. A fat commoner was not as common as it is in todays world.
7 months

Car with belly room

Here We Go Again:
Thanks for all the suggestions! So I don’t actually think we have the Kia Soul in Australia.. I tried the Kia Sportage but the drivers side was literally smaller than my Mazda 2. Crazy, cos it looks like a big car! Guess it’s just big on boot space, but not driver/ passenger space.

I think I’ll be going with the Kia Cerato as that’s the roomiest car I’ve found so far.

I have an Optima. In other country's they call them K5's That seems to be the most room I have found.
7 months
12345   loading