Surprising lack of australians-

Yeah I know what you mean, I live in VIC but about an hours drive from the main city which is where everyone else lives : ( .

Also I don’t drive.
2 years

Ngl i think the best part of padding is the thighs

Since I still actively pad I used to only pad my belly, I tried padding my lower body once and was hooked ever since.
3 years

How successful have people been at meeting partners on this site?

Hyrule0fFat:
I wish I found this site awhile back. I mean I have been here since 2014, just wish I was here when more meet ups were around. I have met a handful of people from here. Most just vanished off the earth, but still have contact with a couple of them.

I've had much the same experience, been on here 6 years and met a lot of duds.

About 1-2 months ago I met someone incredible on here, we haven't met yet since covid and money issues ( we live pretty much on opposite sides of the world smiley ) but we have been talking every day, it's going really well and shows no sign of slowing down.
3 years

Feedee looking for friends + the obvious one

Hi Kay if you can wait a couple of hours then I would love to talk smiley .
3 years

Do you prefer to have a fat partner?

I would like me chubby and my partner to be fat or the other way around, not sure which side of the coin I want to be on.

There is definitly the possibility of gaining with someone but I feel one of us should have a little less fat than the other.
3 years

So what games are you playing?

I've been playing Rome Total War 2 but that will probably take 5 years to finish, or I'll just get bored and play something else.

Also been playing CoD Warzone, I have a few friends who play so I tag along. I suck at it btw smiley .
3 years
1234   loading