Hello!

Larpus98:
Hi! I am new to this website and am a bit of a gainer. I have been padding clothes sense a little boy and would love to chat about techniques/methods related to this topic. I also have been gaining on purpose. While it’s slow, it’s rewarding at the same time.

Hope everyone has a lovely day/evening! smiley

lovestuffing:
Hi Larpus98
and welcome! So exciting to get a new member! So cool about you enjoying padding!!

Larpus98:
Thanks smiley

I absolutely love your photos. Especially the one in the green tights, red top, and the stretchy black shirt under it, with the BIG belly. I do the same, bigger and bigger! When I was younger I had some outfits that allowed me to be so big I almost couldn’t walk. Incredible sensations...

lovestuffing:
Oh UGH...the greatest feeling in the world! Bigger and bigger baby!!!

Larpus98:
Yes! I got 5x sweatpants recently those are the ones in the picture. I also have a pump and some inflatable stuff I use from time to time as well. More photos are on the way when I get my private time smiley

I have another method I used where I put my legs into the arms of sweatpants, the extra material allows for ultimate stuffing room! Then you use a pair of men’s suspenders or something stretchy to run thru the hoody pocket and pull over your shoulders. Interesting to say the least hah. I spent a fair amount of time sitting around thinking up new ways to imitate being massive smiley

I really love the extra real chub that’s been forming on me too...I’ve been in such a fun place mentally with all this lately

Yes! I use the same shirt method though a bit more makeshift than you describe. Instead of suspenders ( I don't have any smiley ) I've cut two holes in the bottom area of the shirt for my arms to go through, still allows for a fair bit of room.
4 years

Experimenting advice

Well you could always try padding, I know a few people ( myself included) who do it because they don't want to gain actual weight but love the feeling of it.
4 years

Wwe fans

I used to watch a lot of WWF when I was younger, I don't actively go out of my way to watch it now but I still enjoy it whenever I come accross *random wrestling company*.
4 years

Looking for padders

I would be interested, I may not join immediatly because I'm too nervous and I don't own a mask but I would be down for that.

Wouldn't something like discord be a better option? I just dont think kik has camera functionality.
4 years

Where to get cheap clothes for ssbbw sizes??

^^ If you ever find that site again I would appreciate you sharing it smiley
4 years

Make your fat feel heavier

lovestuffing:
When Im not getting that weighty feeling from my pillows and padding, I've discoverd that I can add weight to it. At first, I slid a few medium size cans of tomato sauce inbetween the pillows. arrange them so they don't make a weird shape in your clothes, and you probably don't want them touching your skin. Poking into your belly etc.. So, if you have a few pillows in your belly, see if you can find a pocket somewhere that you can push in a few heavy cans. Or...I have started using my arm weights. The ones that wrap around your wrist? They are each 5 lbs, and fabric, and small! I slide them each into the padding and it adds 10 lbs and makes my fake belly hang down and bounce. Feels pretty hot. What are soem other ways you could add weight? Sand bags?? Would that be messy?

You know I was thinking sand too, but yeah it might be kind of messy, it would need to be in a very secure container and it might end up being a bit too heavy. That made me curious as to what material would have the same approximate weight as fat... my google searches have yielded no results.
4 years

Any girls into clothes padding?

I'm a guy but I did know one girl who did, about your size too, she had to stop gaining because health stuff so she padded instead.

My point is there are at least 2 female padders on earth so your not alone smiley.
4 years

Padding with a weight blanket

I don't think I've ever seen one of them, I've padded with a normal blanket before.
4 years

What is your favorite "fat shape"?

I'm more of a fan of a big belly on other people, so naturally I thought that would be my favourite way to pad. Although I do enjoy padding my belly I absolutely love the feeling of a big fat wide ass, it makes the whole experience feel complete.
5 years

Are there women into obese men?

LadyEjkua:
I much prefer bigger men! They're the only ones I find sexual attractive. I've been married to mine for over ten years. Never going back! And also: why prefer a kitchen chair over a sofa? Just doesn't make sense to me 😊
hmm, because a kitchen chair would be better at supporting you, but then again I would rather be on the sofa.
7 years
1234   loading