Has anyone really met their better half here?

I actually met my soon to be wife on Feabie, the website is still a hilarious shithole but I got a wonderful run out of it.
9 months

Fat friendly doctors in the la area

I'm looking for a fat friendly or to say not aggressively fat unfriendly doc in the LA area. I need to drag my partner in for a medical visit (mostly pcp stuff) but she's particularly traumatized by shit doc's and I'm trying to find one that isn't going to make that worse. ie; oh you're dying of appendicitis? No your not, your just fat and other such gems of wisdom by g̶a̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ professionals.
Given that somefuckinghow that doesen't sound out of the ordinary from what I've read here, I figured why not ask around. Thanks for really any recommendations, even working in the medical field, it's not an easy search.
9 months

Sleep apnea and other sleep related illnesses.

I appearantly snore heavily and speak constantly in my sleep though I am of a regular weight. That said reading a few of the comments about the drowsiness and whatnot does bring up a few red flags given I regularly fall asleep during the day and have had some scares during driving (facedown sleeper too)
Mayhaps the things you learn on the fa forums.
10 months

How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

My partner is about 320lbs and Im 200, given shes 5'6 and I'm 6'1 so the difference is considerably more pronounced.
11 months

Budget

I'm not a feedee but my personal food budget allocation is $10~ a day. That's not to say I actually spend 10 dollars each day, I buy foods in bulk or on sale typically and I happen to subsist off pasta largely speaking which is already cheap as hell even if your getting decent quality pasta. Obviously I always cook at home and but that's including pesto, spices and seasonings which are all very cheap.
If gaining is your goal you can also get 1800 calories for less than a dollar with many store generic options. Given plain pasta tends to taste like shit so find some seasoning or sauces but hell, there is always good old mac&cheese and plenty of other options.
As mentioned by someone else, buying like a whole ass chicken or bulk various other items are also an option if grain isn't to your taste. Just be smart with what you spend it on and learn to cook (if you do already, it doesen't hurt to improve)
11 months

Regret getting into this fetish

It's... maddening at times. Getting "into" it for most of us doesen't honestly sound right, having it present is rarely a choice but embracing it can most certainly being a terrifying prospect at times. Feederism and gaining in particular have a tenancy to push people to want more and more, fatter bodies, more weight gain, the fetish revolving around "growth" doesen't have an endgoal, there is no cap.
Doubly so if you want to have a normal relationship, fall in love with someone and experience neither you nor they dying early, many of us can't fully embrace the fetish and have that. That is not without maintaining our sanity anyways, is almost like having a drug addiction that never goes away. It extends into the question of why don't you just reject it. Well then you face the question of fighting that pang, that desire for whatever aspect draws you in. Sitting atop the mounting lack of satisfaction can feel like trying to pull away from a rubber band, the further you go the more it pulls back.
It does end up looking a bit like a catch 22 but as with most things moderation feels like the best answer. I personally have a proclivity towards feeding bigger girls and wanting them to gain but am in a relationship with the love of my life who I want to see loose weight for her mental and psychical health. My goal is to help her slim down to somewhere in the realm of 240lbs where I can still enjoy her relative plushness and maybe humor the feeder tenancies slightly on occasion but avoid looking fully into the void.
I debated going into a tangent about the problems of actually leaning into it but I think we all understand that honesty. Gaining leads to gaining even in those who aren't into this fetish and our proclivities don't help. It's a verb not an adjective.
1 year

What are feeders looking for

Your looking at things from an entirely wrong angle. People are people, not machines or pictures. A "feeder" isn't just a feeder, its another person whos probably looking for a relationship that at the bare minimum probably includes enjoying your company.

tldr; there is more to a relationship than sex
1 year

Im looking to become extremely obese how can i find a feeder right for me

NYCBellyBlimp:
Use the time now to get yourself ready.

Control and build your finances. Life Insurance policies can offer less or discriminate based on weight, so get them early (Policies won't ask you about specific ailments but can ask for your weight and if you drink/smoke).
Big Fig mattresses are expensive though there are cheaper alternatives.
Respectable relationship with your doctor/clinic/hospital as getting your vitals checked is important especially if there are genetic factors.

If it's too good to be true, it normally is. Stay guarded and skeptical even around 'experienced feeders'. Those who are not ready/willing to part ways with their sports car, or look like they will die of embarrassment seeing you use disabled transportation are red flags (Some will talk/act a good game as long as there is an 'understanding' that they will return to the smolfat who is more accepted by their friends/family).

They are hard to find but you can save yourself a lot of agony while waiting for the right one. It's hard out there but the right one is worth it.

This is an amazingly responsible answer. The bit about sports cars and whatnot is a fantastic point. It's a really good way to differentiate someone who likes the idea and someone who likes the reality.
1 year

Fancy helping out on the site? new moderators needed!

BBWcreator82:
Sure, why not.

Especially if it's a story mod. We got people posting things who don't know how to use the space bar and uh, yeah. I think we can do a whole lot better in that department.

Dear god yes the story section needs help. Reposts and crimes against language galore. That and straight up spam from a few select people.
1 year

Feeders: how do you know you want others to be fat and not yourself?

I find Male bodies repulsive to the point of borderline gender dysmorphia. Meanwhile I find the feminine form looks even more amazing with curves exaggerated by weight and seeing them grow is a little bit magical feeling.
2 years
2345   loading