Girlfriend decides to not fight her weight gain anymore

So for 5 years my girlfriend has gained over 80lbs from a normal 155lbs to a lovely plump 235lbs. This past two years she's been trying to fight it and slim down but to her avail, she keeps ballooning. Now she's decided to not fight so hard anymore and just go with the flow. Of course she's doing walks and exercises, but her curvaceous figure hasn't dwindled. Anybody else had this experience?
4 years

Slowly losing neck

Ever had the experience where as you gain, your neck starts disappearing?
4 years

Girlfriend wants to be feeder, but still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain

My girlfriend has admitted that she wants to become my feedee. Only issue is that she still feels uncomfortable with her weight gain and hates that it keeps her from enjoying it. I feel it stems from my parents judging her size and I feel bad that she knows this and I constantly remind her that their opinion shouldn't matter and that I still love her at her current size. Anyone got any tips for helping her becoming less self-conscious and more comfortable with her gaining weight?
4 years

20yr old looking for female feeder in southern california

I want to get big again. But I need help. If there are any feeders interested in helping me gain, please PM me.

-Has to be in Sounthern California, preferably San Diego area or anywhere around that.
-Not looking for relationship, just need help gaining.
7 years

21 year old female fit feeder looking for feedee

Icha-bodcrane:
I'm open to both male and female feedees. I'm not great at writing these things but I'll answer any questions you have. If you've got an interest don't be scared to say hi smiley

I'm very interested
7 years

Anyone want encouragement/ from a cute bbw?

I would also like to be encouraged!

Kik: B.R.onyEngine

7 years

Male feedee looking for feeder in san diego, ca

I'm a male feedee (19 going on 20) looking for a feeder either in or somewhede near the San Diego area. I'd prefer the feeder to be female if possible and willing to drive to them.
8 years

Roommate needed in san diego, ca

Simple, I want to not live with my folks but need a roommate to help with rent and stuff. Send me a message!
8 years
12   loading