Best fa moments with your so?

Lol yes, it was quite awesome, hopefully I'll find someone else who is just as playful, haha
9 years

Favorite tv feeding episodes

There was this terrible show on the WB years ago called "Grosse Pointe" which was about the behind the scenes of like a teenage tv soap, anyway one bitchy character had an audition to play Monica Lewinsky and she began to gain weight for the role before it was officially yours, some decent shots of her looking bigger and her audibly nomming on food, but nothing too crazy for a non cartoon.

Cartoons were fantastic for this though, tons of examples. Eek the cat always had Annabelle, which to this day still has me cracking up when some other character would mention how large she was and Eek was always dumbfounded responding "really?" like he had no idea.

Fat actress was fantastic for that, tons of Kirstie Alley eating or squeezing into clothes, etc. One particular great scene was her with Marc Curry (Hangin' with Mr Cooper, anyone?) Feeding her out of her fridge while she's in a nightie followed by some bedroom stuff.

There's definitely tons of sites I've stumbled across over the years mentioning soo many more, but it's always nostalgic to talk about it.
9 years

How do i introduce my gf

I think it kind of depends on what exactly you are looking to do with this. I think slow and easing someone into it is the best approach, letting her indulge on things she likes, tons of compliments and touching, expressing how hot she looks and how sexy the entire thing is. If you go too crazy at once it can turn anyone off really quickly.
9 years

Fat girls in stretchy clothing

The fact that leggings and yoga pants became a common and accepted attire for everyday wear is one of the greatest things ever, no doubt. So hot!
9 years

Best fa moments with your so?

I've had exes who while we were together and say sitting on the couch watching tv, I'd glance their way, just because I found them beautiful and I liked looking at them from time to time, and I guess they would notice, so after I'd look away, they'd pull their shirt up a bit so their stomach was completely exposed to continue to look at the tv like nothing was happening until I look again and notice, then this great smile used to come across their face. Not sure if it was a "I caught you" kind of face or they knew that drove me wild, either way awesome!
9 years