Weight gain and penis size

Cleofatra:
A urologist told my pap, for every inch of belly you gain, you lose an inch of penis. 🤷‍♀️

So if I was skinny I'd have a 15inch penis. Might be worth losing a bit 😂😂
3 years

How big is your belly ?

61% got plenty room to expand
4 years

Anyone else love sneaking food?

always sneaking food.
i'm a lorry driver away all week so its fairly easy but 2 greggs breakfast baps and latte for breakfast instead of cereal then whatever offers are on chocolate normally wispa and mars duo's. couple them through out day. pie and pastys for snacks along with double round sandwiches. then whatever the meal vouchers for i get with parking. normally mcdonalds kfc or recent favourite bk tripple whopper meal, large. with cheese dippers. mind the food i get sent with like home made roast dinners etc still get eaten.

certainly explains the sofy round physique i suppose.
4 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
We tried that method for a whole year.. no luck, so now we are going the medical route etc

well just have fun and i know easy for others to say but what will be will be
5 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Hello, me and my partner have been trying on and off to get pregnant. I may have pcos, so i know that can effect things a lot. I am going to the gyno sometime in April to get tests done. I know i have cysts on my right ovary. My partner has been eating foods to help his male hormones/ testicular health, because he is also unsure whether he is fertile or not. I track my ovulation with an app and just know my cycle really well. Is there anything in the mean time we can do?

just keep trying and don't stress over it, keeping track on this and that.
i know so many who religiously, right its my perfect time get dick in me, and never worked.
when they relaxed and just fucked with the what ever happens, happerns attitude they got lucky.

good luck
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

Yaamw2017:
I love being naked. Very envious of people who live alone 😊

surely who you live with marval at your naked beauty
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

Yaamw2017:
I love being naked. Very envious of people who live alone 😊

surely who you live with marval at your naked beauty
5 years

Most you've stuffed

2 large pizzas and a garlic bread from dominos.
Felt so sick but so turned on all at the same time
5 years

Men do not desire fat women

it sounds like you've just got.yourself a pillock.
your a really pretty lass with a beautifull face and its.whats between your ears that make people truely beautiful.
fat or thin that can all change but being beautiful on the inside thats what matters.

chin up loose the few pounds of pillock and you'll soon drop on the person who'll make you truely happy inside and out.

big hugs
6 years
12   loading