Age in stories

There is a story up today about a 6th grader's weight I would recommend making the stories fiction or non fiction 18 and up. There are also a lot of high school stories up with characters under 18. I would recommend a forum rule against the younger ages.
6 years

Changes

Sometimes it takes us a while to find a thread we are interested in. Tastes are so diverse on this site that sometimes we miss some thing that we would want to talk about. I have no interest in talking about 700lb women, trannies, fat men, gaining men, gay men. God bless those that do. That is their thing and here they have a place to talk about what they want. It is just not my thing.

The above may have no interest in a thin woman fattening up for the first time. I on the other hand would love to hear more of your story. You may get 200 views and no comments but keep trying please we are out here.

Thanks for your posts.
13 years

Goals

Back in the spring there was a thread about summer gaining goals. Now that it's September, how many of you reached your goals?
14 years

Pathetic pig

The site is called "FANTASY FEEDER" Not we love big women all though that is true too. But unless it envolves kids or animals we should not jump on somebody for their fantasy.
14 years

Pathetic pig

I kind of get fatlilboy's point. If you think of it is the ultimate sub dom situation. The sub is totally giving her body over to the dom. As long as you don't follow through at "dinner time" I can see it being a fantasy for some.
14 years

Freshman girl gets fat

May be 48 but writes like he is 16!
15 years