You know you're fat when:

girlglutton:
I went to a restaurant tonight with my family and I’m the only one the waitress offered gravy to with my fries. I swear since I’ve been letting my belly protrude when going out people started treating me like I needed 5,000 calories just to function. When your getting fat people tell you to lose weight and get healthy. But once I broke 300lbs the people around me kind of gave up and I wouldn’t say encourage me to eat more but they expect me to eat more so they always serve me more food than others.

ya im at that point myself. Everyone expects me to eat the way i do and when i dont its a concern
2 years

What are some of the appeals of extreme obesity?

feeling my belly grow and hang more and more...always eatting and being able to eat more and more
2 years

Immobility without a feeder

Pizzaboy:
Mahhhhh😩

Idk about the not having a family part! Wat are Moms for right lol!?!?!👶....sometimes I wonder/fantasise about how it would be for me if I fell into obesity/immobility & my mother had to take care of me🤔

In my head I'd be doomed in my early 20s like Billy's Robbins .... unable to do much by 22....immobile by 28-32
For 1 my father would be either dead or nowhere to be found ☠😆 I'd obviously be spoiled rotten....kept vigorously cleaned ....2 & 3 times at obce despite my own wishes, fed extremely well & love life often seems difficult or an uncomfortably aproachal topic

But ikno mom will take care of me we discussed it vaguely but she said she wouldn't be a happy campe! Would probaly need extra help, in my mind my aunties pop up🎭

pretty much my life there, parents have money and spoil me. its why im fat. One day i might cross the immobility area but atm i enjoy having a life outside at times
2 years

Food coma

i notice i get them when im very relaxed...full but not super stuffed..i get sleepy and rub my belly and i fall asleep...
2 years

How to get past that “i’m gonna puke” feeling

take your time, learn your limits. if you feel sick..relax..belly rubs , drink water till you feel good to eat more
2 years

Into slobs?

Pretty much my life. Im normally around empty plates, dishes, containers etc. i dont clean, i leave that for other ppl. I do shower etc, but i usually make a mess during a day of eatting
3 years

Passing out

Happens pretty often, ive woken up with food in my mouth before
3 years

Fat lifestyle tips?

Parking closer, using in store scooters, resting belly on things to stop back pain, watching what im doing if i turn to fast, as ive knocked over things or hit ppl. Making sure I have what i want before sitting thou if not thats what family is for.
3 years
12345   loading