Before and after pics

Cutiet89:
I would love to see before and after pics anybody who has them please add them and upload them to your page and I will follow you on your page thank you so much so excited to see the before and after pics

Just added after.. Will post a before now. I think I already follow you but just for fun here ya go -- Before

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
6 years

What do you like the most in gaining?

People I meet often feel comfortable enough around me to say most often 'your wife must be a great cook' when pointing to my belly.

Wife? Is that the name of the cute lady at Taco Bell?
6 years

Help me become 1,000 pounds!

Cutiet89:
All you can eat buffet and homade rice pudding is so fattning eat it

I like the way you think!
6 years

I love fat men when im skinny.. but skinny men when im fat

I just love fat. A lot or a little. On a man or a woman. I even always screw up making videos because I end up starting at myself on the screen as it records and lose track of time. I just love fat.
I love to look at it and touch it. I like to smell that special scent that is under nice rolls. I love to be around fat people and to love them. I just love fat.
6 years

Fat or skinny face on a ssbbw?

Love a fat face. love to see the chin fat jiggle when she chews. I'm in love with fat though. I make no apology for that.
6 years

How big are your man boobs?

Mine are growing nicely and I love them. I will get a pic update later.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

SSBBW Monika:
I'm already immobile, but I would like to be 1000lbs by the end of the year! Then maybe 2000lbs in time. I want to be to fat to move, to move my arms my legs, all I can do is just eat and eat.

I can totally understand that but my fear is breathing. Struggling to breathe is no fun as I found out dealing with congestive heart failure last year.
Being totally reliant on others to survive is something that has always been a dream of mine.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Borderline immobile. I want to be able to get around on my own but not without the use of a scooter. I've always been attracted to the idea of being disabled but not immobile and the only way I found to make that happen is through weight gain. I have been growing over the past 5 years and already can feel the stress on my knees. The time is nearing with every bite.
6 years

What do you like about gaining?

Outgrowing pants. That's one of my favorite things. First I just make a few cuts around the waist band to give me another few inches after the button extender. Then it's to the store for new pants. I often shop at Good Will for gently used pants but I am getting to a size now that makes that almost impossible.
Another thing is how people react after I haven't been near them for a few months. They always make a comment. Many would be insulted but the comments just encourage me. Now the weight seems to be centering in my chest area and I am getting moobs more than ever. It's all just such a nice feeling of what most call no self control but what is actually total self control of my mind and body. I decide when to gain and how much. It's very liberating.
6 years

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Totally YES!
Breasts is one quick answer. I have a nice set of moobs now and often wear a sports bra during the day but that's just because deep inside i'm a sissy but past that I envy the way a bbw looks in pants. Her belly never looks like ours. I've even tried to achieve that look wearing maternity pants with the stretch band front. I just can't get that look that most women have once they reach my size.
Most of all though. Breasts. Big saggy breasts.
6 years
123   loading