Too wide for doorways?

FeederBF:
Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

Yes. I don't have that problem myself but I have a Super Chub friend that has trouble getting in my house and I have standard 36 inch door frames.
One day I might have to wiggle my fatness a little to get in like he does.

Dreams.. Big Fat Dreams.
6 years

Feedee's that develop disabilities

I have and had surgeries. My knee surgeon is a DO
6 years

Feedee's that develop disabilities

I have to use a cane to get around too. My knees just can't take the added weight that I put on over the last five years.
I bought a cane from patriotcane.com because they are special canes made for obese people but are also strong enough to offer self protection.
6 years

Do i look fat ?

Look nice to me. I too was in a stall with weight gain for a few years. I felt that I hit a wall and just recently started to show visible growth. Stick with it. I am excited to see you larger.
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I'm already disabled and can't walk without crutches or a cane so spend a lot of time in a wheelchair when out and about so immobility isn't that far away for me anyway. Most of the pics here of me are 5 years old or older and will get an updated one on here in the next day or two but I'm quickly growing now. I was in a stall for a few years but not by choice. I just hit a wall I guess.
Immobility would be wonderful if I had someone I trusted to care for me properly that wasn't abusive. I just got out of an abusive relationship last week. I don't want to enter into mobility alone.
6 years

What's your ideal immobile partner?

No you didn't read my post correctly. SHE needs to be comfortable with her body.
6 years

What's your ideal immobile partner?

If he or she were happy with their body that would be enough for me. I've had a few 'gainers' that actually hated that they were fat and that's just not a relationship worth getting involved in
6 years

Might move to florida

Florida is very accepting as far as fat goes. I am a SW Florida native and don't see anything bad.. and we got big girl clubs too.

Not much going on for us men but I don't run into any abusive fat haters. I think it is due to all the nice looking very obese black ladies that have paved the way of acceptance for fat women and men down here.
9 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Kind of new to the place. Been here a time or two but never clicked really but thought I would give it another shot.

Late 90s early 2000's took part in the Austin, Tx. BBW events until the politics took over.. Now back in S. Florida just relaxing on the water.

Feel free to shoot a note. I am friendly and often silly. Not here looking for cyber or cam anything.. just like to talk to folks and might even meet some people close.
9 years
123   loading