Deep fryers? worth it?

I loved having a small countertop deep fryer (sadly I need a new one). Get one with a nice lid so you can reuse the oil a few times. I loved making fried ice cream in it, amongst many things. 😋
1 year

Heavy cream affects after a break?

I ended a two and a half week binge about 2 weeks ago. I consumed as much as I could and drank anywhere from 2-3 cups of heavy cream everyday mixed with equal parts chocolate milk in that time frame. I gained about 12 pounds and have maintained that after a two week break from heavy cream. I plan to start another 2 week heavy cream binge today. My question is, for anyone who has done similar, did you notice a difference the second time around? Did you gain more or less?
1 year

Want to gain faster

So I've been eating as much as possible for about a month and a half. Some days I eat more then others but i make sure it's never less then 3500 calories a day, aiming for 4000 plus. I feel like my belly has gotten bigger but the numbers on the scale aren't moving much. Could I be losing muscle mass? What's the best advice to just blow up fast? Am I just being impatient?
1 year

Serious mass

I'm sure this is a topic that's come up in the forums, but I'm thinking about ordering Serious Mass Weight Gainer to add into gainer shakes to up the calorie content. Has anyone used Serious Mass and we're the results worth it?
3 years

Give a name to your belly

Chunk Norris, because Chunk Norris doesn't eat food he holds it hostage.
7 years

The helpfulness of gainers

I have the same problem. Fast metabolism, and I get full very quickly. I wish I could gain weight the way other people do but I don't. I have gone from 170 to almost 220 in just a few months before but the beginning is always the hardest. I've lost a lot of the weight I gained and it makes me sad actually, I'm down to 185. What I did was just eat until I was full and then rest a little while then eat again. I would also set calorie goals for the day. I started with about 3500 calories a day for a few days then bumped up to 4000 then bumped to 4500 then 5000. For the first 2 weeks or so trying to eat that much was a challenge I didn't think I could do it but I was starting to see the results so I pushed myself. Now after a few weeks I became a bottomless pit consuming at least 5000 calories a day and sometimes 7 or 8 thousand. The pounds kept piling on and I wasn't sure I should keep going, I had doubt's. But now that I've lost weight (without trying, due to fast metabolism) I'm actually not happy with my body and wish I had gotten much bigger. Now I'm back to the beginning trying to get the mindset to just eat which isn't always as easy as it sounds.
9 years

Feedees: ever orgasm just...

I find that when I stuff myself to the max I become my most aroused and the more I stuff in the more turned on I get. I remember one night I set out to eat an entire cake I was at the end with only a few bites left and I was completely stuffed but my drive to finish was stronger than my bodies urge to stop eating. It seemed like each one of those last few bites made me harder and harder and left me on the verge of the greatest orgasm ever. I'm also lucky in the fact that I have a wife, who while she is not a feeder, loves to turn me on. She knows that I love being stuffed and that I want to be fat so she loves to feed me to turn me on. And one of her favorite things to do (during marital relations) is lay me on my back get on top of me and funnel me heavy cream and chocolate milk, guaranteed instant orgasm.
9 years

Progress with my chubby fella

He sounds like a lucky guy.
10 years

New gainer club

I like this idea. Personally I lack the support and encouragement to keep gaining sometimes and a group to do just that would be awesome. Would you have to have an upgraded membership to join or just pay the group dues? This site is quite diverse in members countries of origin, most being from the US and UK, would support groups be formed in relation to time zones? I know, while I like to eat all day long, I prefer to really stuff myself in the evening. Not to mention I have to go to that pesky work place during the day, blah. But I guess no work, no money, no money, no food and we'll we can't have that. I really hope this works.
10 years
123   loading