Epic eating contest chapter story

Hey - haven't had a chance to read yet but looking forward to it, and will give you my thoughts when I do!
7 years

New ways to twll stories on ff

Like the sound of the pictures!
7 years

Any uk members remember this advert?

Just stumbled across this thread! The holiday one was for Direct Holidays, I think, but I can't find a video clip anywhere.

There used to be some superb adverts. Two stick in my memory. One is a pepto one from (I think) the late 80s. I only remember it vaguely, but the gist is that a pregnant young couple receive all sorts of cakes and food gifts from neighbours and family, each deliverer referring to how the woman is "eating for two" now. Unbeknownst to the well-wishers, the pregnant wife is feeling too sick to eat anything. Step forward hungry hubby! You don't see him do much eating, as I recall, but you do see him on the couch, groaning and rubbing a full looking tummy, as his pregnant wife comes in with the pepto.

The other was a healthy dog food one, pedigree chum or similar, from the mid nineties or early 2000s. It opens with a very fat man tucking into a bag of crisps while watching a sunday league football match. The voiceover says "We all know what happens with too many treats" at which point his belly bulges forward and a button bursts off his shirt. It goes on to say how it's the same for dogs, but was worth it for that one moment!

Ah, those were the days! smiley
8 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Seems to be rare, but I love the idea of the fatties being dom. Can't beat a vain and greedy diva lounging on the sofa,complaining that her boyfriend doesn't treat her like the princess she is and demanding he bring her all sorts of tasty treats - only to blame him later (in between burps) for overfeeding her after she's indulged her way to indigestion, while the poor sap administers a soothing tummy rub. smiley
8 years

Does anyone ever feel guilty?

I think the main thing is you've been honest and open. Without knowing your exact situation it sounds like the decision is his, and it doesn't sound as though your encouraging him to do anything more than overeat sometimes. If he changes a bit, it's really up to him.

In the few short relationships I've had, I've never got close enough to a girl to admit such feelings, and I have felt a bit guilty whenever I made a big meal for a girlfriend, or left out plenty of chocolates, told her she didn't need to work out, etc. Though I guess it must've been pretty clear I was fond of their plumpness!
8 years

Too explicit?

I'm not a moderator, so not sure about the rules, but I commend your efforts in this direction on page 6: original and easy to visualise, without being crude.

So far I've steered clear of such scenes in my stories (mainly because I find them really difficult to write!), but I would like to put some semi-explicit stuff in before long, so I'd welcome any guidance on this too.
8 years

Gym variations men vs women

Good point. That makes sense, and I think it's probably true to an extent here in Britain too. Just my observation, but gyms and health seem fashionable amongst urban girls in particular. Guys, whether urban or rural, don't work out as much, but what manual labour jobs remain (there aren't so many these days) are mostly taken by men in rural areas, who are in better shape than their urban counterparts as a result.

As for universities, seems most people gain a little weight there. If male students do pick up more padding, my guess it's because they guzzle too much beer and pizza, while the girls tend to do shots and zumba.

(But I may just be paraphrasing a line from one of my stories there. smiley )
8 years

Britain is getting big

SweetChub94:
So I've just returned from a week at the UK holiday resort. It's the first time I've been swimming since, ahem, gaining some padding. I had tried my medium swim shorts on a week before and they wouldn't go past my thighs, so Large it was. I confess I was a tad nervous about showcasing my softer bod about in front of strangers.

Well my fear was unfounded as I could not believe the amount of porkers out & about! When they talk about obesity in Britain, I witnessed it first hand. So many morbidly obese older men & women (50+) a couple of obese women (35-50) then a lot of chubby guys (mainly dad's (25-40). I was astounded though at the amount of porky young adults, so many young men & women who are already so soft & plump from sedentary lifestyles who are almost assured will be fat or fatter later on in life. Happy days smiley

bigboobslover:
But seem to be much much fatter in the North and Midlands of England , and Scotland and Wales, than in the South of England.

LondonFA:
The M25 really ringfenses the skinnies in.

Agree, although there are some surprisingly soft girls in the wealthy outskirts of London, I think.
8 years

Gym variations men vs women

Hey! Just a quick one: I made an impromptu visit to a big university gym recently. It's wholly unscientific, of course, but I have to say, in the gym, and around the uni in general, the girls definitely looked, on the whole, leaner and keener (in a platonic, exercise and awakeness sense) than the guys. And there was certainly no shortage of nonchalently potbellied male students accompanied by slim girls around.

Wonder if the same applies elsewhere. Is there more pressure than ever on young women to be slim, and still not much on guys? Be interested to know people's thoughts / experiences.
8 years
2345   loading