Stages of getting fat (body types)

Solidly a 7, but not far above the lower limits of this level.

I 100% agree that this is the line between BBW and SSBBW - too big for nearly all high street plus sizes, don’t trust benches and am wary of booths and have killed 3 patio chairs to date… the list goes on 😂
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

Solidly a 7, but not far above the lower limits of this level.

I 100% agree that this is the line between BBW and SSBBW - too big for nearly all high street plus sizes, don’t trust benches and am wary of booths and have killed 3 patio chairs to date… the list goes on 😂
1 year

Moment you realized that feederism was for you

Same for me as most others here - I always had an awkwardly intense fascination with pregnant, growing bellies, and fantasised about my belly growing huge and out of my control; so I deduced I had a pregnancy kink, until I searched online for “growing bellies” or something and then I found the story “Judy’s Heaven of Food”, and I nearly blew a fuse with how hard I came. I found Yahoo Groups that day too! Immediately knew what my kink actually was then 😅

I spent nearly 15yrs convinced I’d never act on it, but a convergence of life events and a move overseas gave me the perfect opportunity to gain without immediate or persistent judgement from anyone I knew, all at the same time I’d stopped seeing the value in denying myself a sexual and life experience that I didn’t want to die without having experienced. I went from closeted lurker to gaining feedee in 2014 and achieved SSBBW status 5-6 years later, so whatever got me here has kept me here long enough for that transformation to happen!
1 year

Losing to regain?

Ditzy:
I lost a lot then a couple of years later regained.
The thing I noticed about the regained weight it was a lot flabbier and soft.
I always had a beach ball kind of belly in the past but as I re gained I noticed a double belly was starting so I ended up with a bit of a fat lower belly apron.
Since then my belly has gotten larger and flabbier.

We definitely have this in common *high five!*
2 years

My sudden gaining is causing issues, please help.

Coin2140012:
Watch your BP, it's probably high, which means up probably retaining an Asston of water which is putting a huge strange on your cardio/pulmonary.

Exercise atleast every other day even if it's just walking on the treadmill or bike riding on a stationary bike to take weight off knees and back.

Cut salt out, this means you can't eat fast food 5 times a day. Cut fast simple sugars out. No cake candies syrups.

Simple sugars are metabolically devastating in a sedentary context. And I don't mean as in you'll gain weight. I mean in a diabetic you have a whole slew of really uncomfortable problems.

Most gainers could be significantly/dramatically healthier if they cut salt and sugar out.

Because the most effective convenient lazy gaining meals are high in salt and sugar. Snacks and fast food.

If for whatever reason you can't do this. Buy carditone herbal supplement off of Amazon it WILL lower your BP despite being an herbal. A significant measurable difference. Go take ceylon cinnamon supplements to increase insulin sensitivity.

This might sound unrelated but it's not. If your breathing is bad enough that it scares you from all of this, than I guarantee you if you had your bloodwork done the doctor would have a lot more out of range stuff to scare you with. And we're talking diabetes/hypertension/metabolic syndrome.

I am a Nurse and I've also ran anabolic steroids cycles before, so I am very well educated and I've done a lot of research, and have had to watch my insulin sensitivity and blood pressure on cycle.

(To clarify. Some of the health consequences of anabolic steroids use are similar to rapid gains into morbid obesity. Although some are from different reasons. Didn't mean to suggest gluticosteroids are anything like anabolic/androgenic steroids because they absolutely are not. But they are similar in the sense that some of them both cause hypertension, water retention and decreased insulin sensitivity putting you at risk for diabetes, and that treating these problems actually does significantly improve your ability to breathe as all of its interconnected)

You could literally weigh 100 pounds more than you do now and actually feel better than you do right now if you've done everything right. Gain slower. Keep salt way out. Stop fast food. No high glycemic items like candy cake etc.

First things first though your priority is to stop your gain and to stabilize and improve your vitals and biomarkers.

You also need to cut steroids out and nsaids out. As using these daily will cause other problems that you really want to avoid. Such as raising the hell out of your blood pressure which furthers your inability to breathe which furthers your need for steroids. Etc etc etc bad cycle.

Cut them out slowly. This means you need to gradually increase your tolerance to the discomfort. Use your inhalers for rescue interventions. I.e. I can't breathe right now.

If your actually lowering your BP and exercising. Your breathing will improve significantly and you won't be stressed about tapering off the inhaler.

Anyways just some thoughts and advice. I wish you the best of luck 100% we're all here to support you whether you decide to lose all of the gain or maintain.

It doesnt matter ultimately you should prioritize you and your health first.

I don’t mean to be vulgar, but I think my brain just came 🤯💦

Thank you so much for adding your input into the forums!
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

GainingLear:
well this is a much nicer post than i expected. I expected to hear they had died with that title..

So did I! I actually got to have dinner with him once, randomly, when I was in the very first days of intentionally gaining and also happened to be in his area. I’d been stuffing myself relentlessly for days, and couldn’t have been much for company given that I was basically in a walking food coma when I arrived 😂 Still it was a nice evening getting to meet the man who made what has to be one of the earliest feedism websites; back when all we had was FF, curvage, dimensions, and yahoo groups! (shout out to all the other elder millennials here who remember that particular version of the internet! 😂)
3 years

30 lbs and still gaining the

Sounds like you may have uncovered something you do/will find fun and rewarding! But I would personally advise you to think about how you’d feel if you are single, or your boyfriend weren’t into your gaining weight. Honestly, the only scary stories I hear about in this kink are from people who were doing something they deep down didn’t want to do... I get it - it’s easy to get swept up in our feelings for other people! But if you know deep down that getting fatter feels right and good to you, then congratulations and welcome to the scene!
3 years

It sucks like #%*^#, I know. But don’t panic! All it took was a 5-10lb loss for me to feel like a bouncy spring chicken, compared to how I had felt before, at least. Think about suddenly having to carry a 30lb suitcase literally everywhere - you’d be exhausted, but you’d also be getting stronger from it - what I mean by that is you’re closer to feeling better than you probably think!

Edxl:
There isn't a like button on posts in here, so I'm just responding to say that you offer the best and most practical advice. Always a treat to see your posts, and often educational too.

Why thank you! That’s a whole lot nicer to hear than just seeing a “like”, so I’ll forgive FF for lacking that, at least this one time! 😂
3 years

John Smith:
Walk casually around your home for about two or three miles thrice a week to build up your body resilience and optimizing your stamina.

With respect, when standing and walking without pain is an issue, 2-3miles is probably completely out of the question.

I’ve been in a similar position recently, albeit not as extreme, and I also have asthma. Here’s what I’ve done that made an almost immediate improvement of my breathing, strength, and mobility:

1. If you smoke, switch to vaping. I was skeptical because years ago vaping made my asthma worse, but I think the market for liquids has gotten a lot better since the early 2010’s 😅

2. Switch to zero and low calorie drinks. This has not only kept my blood sugar under control, but helped me lose 1/2 a stone when I really needed to lighten the strain from gaining too much, too fast. I also hate dieting, and doing this *plus making healthier food choices for 2-4 weeks* allowed to lose enough weight to make me feel lighter and stronger.

3. Learn to be conscious of your core muscles - they surround the spine and control your balance and, in my experience, you really have to gain those muscles intentionally, although not necessarily by “working out”! Forgive me if I’m preaching to the choir here (you mentioned already having back issues and have probably heard this all before), but I cannot recommend standing yoga enough! You can find free videos everywhere, and maybe nowadays there are some size-friendly ones out there too 😋

4. Walking is the best thing any of us can do, but when my strength-to-fat ratio was at its worst (or best, for all you laziness lovers! 😜) , even the briefest of walks had me gasping for air and sweating like a pig. It’s okay if this is you too! There is value in simply trying to get there, if you keep on trying. Same goes for standing: I treat making tea and cooking as mini workouts where I try not to sit down and to maintain proper posture, and I do squats when I’m putting on weight (stops my knees and lower back from aching as much).

It sucks like #%*^#, I know. But don’t panic! All it took was a 5-10lb loss for me to feel like a bouncy spring chicken, compared to how I had felt before, at least. Think about suddenly having to carry a 30lb suitcase literally everywhere - you’d be exhausted, but you’d also be getting stronger from it - what I mean by that is you’re closer to feeling better than you probably think!
3 years

Boob growth

John Smith:
The only way for a heavier woman to reduce breast pain is to either losing weight and hope her bust size is going to decrease along enough to creep below D cup territory, or working out extensively and buff out so that her bust size gonna deflate because of pectoral muscle enlargment.

Or, if she's really buxom even after some severe weight loss, she could envision to pass a breast reduction surgery.

Or... an another eventuality would be to find a way to mentally cope up with the pain.

I’d like to respectfully disagree with this. Breast tenderness and/or pain is most often linked to hormonal factors, and age. If your gf is in her early-mid 20’s or younger, it’s entirely likely that she’ll grow out of it. If it’s uncomfortable enough that she’s willing to seek help for it, a conversation with her GP or gynaecologist should be her first stop. Following a physical examination (to make sure her pain isn’t associated with tumours, basically), they’ll likely discuss hormonal birth controls as options, which can help moderate estrogen and progesterone levels.

*Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, but I have worked in reproductive health!*
3 years
12345   loading