Premise for a weight gain movie.

Great story! A loving relationship with weight gain has to be the ultimate!
7 months

Midwest crew

I love going to the fair! I went yesterday with my pig-out friend. Mini donuts, Pronto pups, cheese curds, tacos, ice cream, corn on the cob, Chicago hot dog, potato skins, deep fried reeses pb cups, 😋 She's been taking me for my birthday for the past 18 years & it's so fun!

She's been renting a scooter the last couple year's and I go fetch the food. So many fatties out here on scooters! Hope to make it out again for some more fair food!
8 months

Body goals, not weight goals

The best part is fat is always changing on bodies. That firm ball gut grows tons of beautiful stripes and starts hanging more. Discovering a new dimple or stretchmark is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. One can spend a lifetime learning each nuance!
8 months

Midwest crew

Lynne841:
Twin Cities area.
Anyone else looking forward to the great MN get together. We should try and get a group together for the State Fair, do an all day fried food crawl?

Great idea! 👍 Nothing better than eating junk food at the fair!
8 months

Sqms rip

I totally remember her & you from forever ago. I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes going forward and know that your in our thoughts and prayers. You'll have the wonderful memories to think about forever🙏
9 months

Ai roleplay

Do we need to download an app to use this? It really sounds fun to be honest. In a really dark deviant kind of weigh
10 months

How many in a relationship where your partner weighs more than you?

Milhause:
I’m just curious how many are in a situation where your partner weighs more than you? I’m 5’7 150lbs and my spouse is 5’4” 220 lbs and I find the contrast so sexy. She’s all tummy and she’s so beautiful.

I've only been the larger one 1 time. I was young & she was about a size 18. My weights fluctuations go from 240 to 324 and all my partners have been 210 to 580 pounds.
11 months

Video issues

Same here
12 months

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Tigerlily33:
I have been fortunate enough to help 3, people so far reach their goal of immobility. 2 of my feedees decided to move into nursing homes after becoming immobile. And the other feedee I fed until the day he died. Let the questions begin.

Verychubbyteddybear:
Ready for number 4? I am

Hot reply!
12 months
123   loading