Any "padders" in mn???

Sounds so fun! Taking you out for pizza all padded would be the best!! Even with no padding!
1 year

Happening

Wow! You must have had a million thoughts running thru your head with all of the activity going on. Glad you enjoyed 😉
1 year

Minnesota state fair?

I love the State Fair & go at least a couple times. My pig out friend & I have been going the first Friday for the past 19 years. I'm looking forward to this again & would LOVE to go expand some waistlines with any folks from this community 😀
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

What a great topic! The way I see it is when folks get fatter it's much tougher to see past all that ever expanding blubber. Perfectly hot 🔥
1 year

Annoying things with the fetish

Lynne841:
What I find by far the most annoying about this site is that you click on somebody's profile and it's totally blank. Literally nothing, no stats of hight or weight, maybe just age snd location.

People, male and female, whom have apparently been members on FF for years. Yet not a single detail about hobbies, interests, favorite foods or movies, just blank nothing.

Doesn't need to be extremely detailed or well thought out, just take a few minutes to add a tiny bit of personality.

Just did a bit of updating on mine. You make a good point. Why not have a bit of info in your profile? It's not that difficult to fill in a few words...
2 years

How do i delete profile photo's?

I'm going to be editing my profile, but don't know how to remove photo's.

Any ideas? I'm on android phone. Does this need to be done on my pc?
5 years

Bookmarks stories!

Love this idea!
5 years

How would one go about creating a group to possibly meet up with

It would be fun having a get together for lunch or happy hour get together to meet others in the area! I know there's get togethers in areas with others in the fa/feeder communities in areas with more active locals. I've been to a few bashes & it's incredible knowing that you are normal & fat is loved!
6 years

Out in public as a fatty!

I just knew that you'd be doing this again!!
6 years
123   loading