Unknown.

You could be eating right now. Just letting your belly drive you. Mouthful after mouthful until you only have a little food left and no room to eat more. You could try and force the last bites of food and then collapse with exhaustion.

If you had Feeders you'd have no responsibility, no need to get up and do anything unless you wanted to. Just letting it happen.
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

Weetabix:
I think it has a lot to do with running out of messages.

Fat Heidi:
Probably that's the reason.

I remember that sinking feeling when chatting with someone on ICQ when you're both on dial up and they ghost you. Always blame the tech or else it will give you heartache.
1 year

The problem with ghosting on ff

BlackBriarMeadery:
I'm not sure if it's universal but I've noticed that plenty of people message me once or twice and then left me on read , but also constantly check my profile and like my pics.

Like no you aren't going to have access to my pics after you ghosted me. Lol

Anyone else experience this?

I think it has a lot to do with running out of messages. No one is going to be able to form a meaningful friendship with such a limited message system. Maybe use chat and maybe switch to email.

Don't take it to heart.

If you want to form a relationship over the Internet DO NOT take it slow. The spark will form flames which will then burn out if you don't step things up. I know that sounds like the opposite advice to what everyone else says but the Internet is really not the place to have a physical relationship.
1 year

Death feedists

English Feeder:
As a feeder and enabler i have had plenty of time to think and reflect to where me and my partner are now. I remember walking miles along the seafront and sitting on a bench with my chubby girlfriend, eating fish and chips. Nowadays she can't stand for as long as a minute her legs and back can no longer support her weight. She can barely ride her mobility scooter and has recently gone into a wheelchair. We both know she has very limited mobility and she has made it very clear she wishes to continue gaining weight. Becoming fully immobile is a reality.
On the subject of Death feedists.
Being immobile and morbidly obese can increase the risk of illness and death.
But for my partner it's the thrill of being fat that drives her on. To put things in prospective. Smoking does kill people, but not everyone. Climbing mountains is a dangerous past time. A motor bike is more dangerous than a car. But many people are killed in car accidents. Doesn't stop people driving or being passengers in cars. Aeroplanes crash millions of people fly every year. Basically most things in life carry a risk but for my partner the outcome of being bedridden is worth the risk. Currently we are planning her immobility. With the view of minimising the risks involved. She knows what she wants. If she wishes to stop she has my full support.

This is the practical aspect of living one's life. As long as she does not combine riding a motorbike with eating to immobility then things will work out.
1 year

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
The trick is to sabotage yourself. Stop moving whenever possible to lose muscle, force junk into your body and stretch your stomach, ruin your metabolism, and date an evil feeder. But the time you change your mind and want to live through the decade, you'll be helpless, addicted, and trapped even before immobility.

ChunkyHunk:
THIS!

You have that special attitude a feeder like me seeks.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I really only like Wipeout and all the antigravity sci fi racing games similar to it. I like Grip too, even though half the cars have wheels.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Big Boy 95:
I would say you keep medical fees low too

I dunno, there are a lot of bullet holes in your body on a typical journey.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Big Boy 95:
I mainly play on Xbox, I play a little bit of everything from fallout 3/4 / new Vegas / 76 to gta5 also passing through halo Apex etc ..

GTA5 is a good way to learn to drive. Driving that way also keeps your motoring expenses low. I've never had to put fuel in my car or even arrive in the same car I started in.
1 year

600 lb life

Bellyempire:
This kink and many kinks and fetishes have a way of objectifying people. Its amazing this are people with real problems real issues they are trying to sort out.

I don't know if you're lamenting or virtue signalling. Nether make sense here in FF. OK you're just noting the situation.
1 year