600 lb life

Weetabix:
She seems very smart and knows what she wants, which is why I felt it odd when the TV program portrayed her as some kind of helpless victim trying to please men for money. I put that down to the TV company needing an angle to generate sympathy for her. You could otherwise quite easily say, well you did that to yourself because you wanted to and got admiration and money.

Bellyempire:
I had a friend that died last year. She weighed about 800 at one point. She was trying to get on the show to help her with weight loss. The doctors said she need to loss weight in order to get another surgery.
My 600lb life said they would help but they required her to get on tv and act traumatized and helpless. They required her to buy alot of macdonalds and eat it for pictures. she refused and there for didnt get on the show.

I dated girl that was actually on it before she passed away. We had broken up by that time but she called me and asked that i come on the show as her boyfriend because it would help ratings.

Weetabix:
You were very fortunate. I some times wonder if these people would have better lives without the 'help'. I think if you genuinely can't stop eating to save your life then be honest and admit you'd rather have the short life than the slightly longer life without doing what makes you happy. Very often these people don't have any longer life having lost their target weight.

When you are helpless then what you eat is pretty much the only thing you do control. At least admit you make that choice.

Bellyempire:
I wouldn't say fortunate. I lost two people whose friendships i really valued. It really changed how i saw myself in the world of fat admiration.

No matter how much like fat people and our sexual attraction we have to understand it does shorten your life.

I was assuming that it shortened their lives. Fortunate that you were able to know them because of that reason. There are people I knew but never met who have passed.
1 year

600 lb life

Weetabix:
She seems very smart and knows what she wants, which is why I felt it odd when the TV program portrayed her as some kind of helpless victim trying to please men for money. I put that down to the TV company needing an angle to generate sympathy for her. You could otherwise quite easily say, well you did that to yourself because you wanted to and got admiration and money.

Bellyempire:
I had a friend that died last year. She weighed about 800 at one point. She was trying to get on the show to help her with weight loss. The doctors said she need to loss weight in order to get another surgery.
My 600lb life said they would help but they required her to get on tv and act traumatized and helpless. They required her to buy alot of macdonalds and eat it for pictures. she refused and there for didnt get on the show.

I dated girl that was actually on it before she passed away. We had broken up by that time but she called me and asked that i come on the show as her boyfriend because it would help ratings.

You were very fortunate. I some times wonder if these people would have better lives without the 'help'. I think if you genuinely can't stop eating to save your life then be honest and admit you'd rather have the short life than the slightly longer life without doing what makes you happy. Very often these people don't have any longer life having lost their target weight.

When you are helpless then what you eat is pretty much the only thing you do control. At least admit you make that choice.
1 year

600 lb life

Weetabix:
I think people are conflicted. They do want to get that big and love some of the problems for a while. Then it gets harder and they regret getting that big but they still want to eat. Vanilla Hippo clearly made the best of it for a while.

Bellyempire:
Yea the Vanilla Hippo episode is what made me post this. She did seem fairly content. I am glad she is still happy though and involved in the community.

1 year

Best suv for chubby folk

Best car for chubbies is probably not an SUV. You want a people carrier, a van. Something you can ride in the back that has a big sliding door and a bench seat.

The trouble with the off road type vehicles is the huge wheels and wheel arches and transmission cut into the passenger space. People Carriers maximise the space for people.
1 year

600 lb life

I think people are conflicted. They do want to get that big and love some of the problems for a while. Then it gets harder and they regret getting that big but they still want to eat. Vanilla Hippo clearly made the best of it for a while.
1 year

600 lb life

Many of the people are quite happy just eating and getting fatter. It's their family who are frightened by this and urge them to lose weight.
1 year

600 lb life

I love the show. I don't like the weight loss but I do love hearing how they can't stop eating.
1 year

Death feeder sexual talk

You will make someone very happy.
1 year

We broke up.

Good job he found out. Imagine if you wanted to get fatter and it made him unhappy. You'd both be miserable. Now you can get with someone who wants to fatten you and you will both be very happy.
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

If you can accept you are fat and will become fatter then you can relax and eat in the way that satisfies and full-fills you. Obvious it's not going to please most people if you're fat but at least here people are delighted.Anyone who does not like it are welcome to their opinions, most will say nothing.
1 year