Moving to philly!

I will be in Conshoshocken, I'm not sure if that is considered the city or not (I obviously know the geography there amazingly). smiley
9 years

Moving to philly!

Bummer, I am going there this week!
9 years

Philly!

I'm going to be in Philadelphia a few days this week and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for beers and, of course, tons of food!
9 years

Who are you crushing on?

Kassandra (if she is still here!)
11 years

Fattening week tips?

A couple really big meals a day (slows down the metabolism). CARBS! Spaghetti, pizza, etc. Those are great because they are loaded with carbs and fat. It is really hard to gain more than a pound or two in a week (i've tried). Your body won't know what to do with all the food, it really takes a couple of weeks of stuffing like crazy for your body to catch on and start developing a tight belly. Good luck! I'm excited to see the progress.
12 years

Your star sign

I am also a Virgo, not sure what to do or say about it. We kick ass? Can swim across an ocean? Become magicians?
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

Bubba Jay wrote:
Being a FA isent a fetish...its a preference

Preference=Fetish they are both just words, the meaning behind the word is the same.
12 years

Boobs, bum, belly or arms?

A girl with skinny legs, skinny arms, big belly/boobs drives me CRRAAZZYYYY!!! Not sure why smiley
12 years

By the way, what is the difference between a fetish and a sexual orientation? I'm not attracted to skinny men or women, but I am attracted to a man or women with a gut. However, i'm not homosexual. I think you are getting confused with the labels of deviance.

Homosexuality is considered an "orientation" because it is deviant (only because people have deemed it so). Fat fetish is also deviant and labeled a fetish because people have deemed it so. Without terms and labels, the process behind the desire is exactly the same.

Don't discredit the fetish by enhancing the orientation, that isn't fair or well thought out. Fetish=Orientation=Preference. Many people have struggled with both to equal degrees and you are doing them a huge injustice.
12 years

Layla wrote:
That is exactly what I meant Kid A !! Thankyou lol
I am totally aware that being gay isnt a fetish

+1. I have tried repressing it, hiding it, running away from it but it ALWAYS returns. For a long time I just wanted to be able to turn it off and "be normal", but now I embrace it and roll with it (no pun smiley.

Along the main topic, I am a sociologist and there are many studies that indicate that women are 5-10 times more negatively influenced by social norms and other societal "pressures" to look a certain way, emote a certain way, etc. Men, on the other hand, tend to be given a little leniency. How many times do you see a guy gain 40-100lbs after getting married while the wife stays the same? For a man to get fat, it is "funny" to his friends, if a woman gets fat it is a "shame" to her friends. So many different influences but those are the main generalities.
12 years
12   loading